TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

The 'Why the show's late even though I said it wouldn't be

I have a match for the main event. I have SIN vs Pirata. I have two other matches that were going to be announced in the show (but not yours, Taiga). I have nothing from Divefire/WC, I have nothing for IL/Hawke, I have nothing for Breslin vs MANSON (although I know that Drew at least submitted something, at least that's what he told me), I have nothing for Spike/LDP. I know LDP's computer bust and... well, Spike's Spike, so that was more hopeful than anything else anyway. I'm hoping that it's Hawke gone AWOL that has caused him to not get a match in and nothing from WC/Divefire, since he was marking it. IL, if you can hear me, where are you and what's the score, amigo?

I'll just wait until things turn up. If nothing turns up, I'll post what I've got and pretend the rest of the card never existed.

Somebody seems pissed off and for good reason.

That extra day really helped, it aint the best match that I wrote, but its something and I'm proud of my 'ring' work in it.

The Main Event should be in there, I mean, Toxxic, didnt you write like half of it ;)

C'mon guys, chucandooooeeetttt...

SIN

OK, Dace has forwarded me the winning Breslin/Munich match. That's one down, three announced and one 'spur of the moment' match to go.

Congrats, you know I was just kidding.

I'm all for higher education... I went through the hardway, being a fuck up in high school, I manage to go to college and hade a GPA of a 3.0, not bad for a pot head that rather smoke and fuck then to go to class.

Although I've made a mistake a decided to have kids before I was ready, I still manage to take care of them as a full time father, and have a decent job working for the state.

I could of done more if I wasnt such a fuck up early in my years, shit, never even took the SAT's.

I was hoping to book the Taiga vs Spike CW Title match for next show, but if Taiga's not around, maybe that's not such a good idea. And for the love of Christ, where's my World Champion!?

I was hoping to book the Taiga vs Spike CW Title match for next show, but if Taiga's not around, maybe that's not such a good idea. And for the love of Christ, where's my World Champion!?

You know I could be quite confident about beating IL if he'd been abducted by aliens in league with the FBI.

I'm still around and I can still throw something together but it seems pretty late to be responding. I'm sorry, guys, it's mostly a full time job that I'm not used to and for a good half week or so I haven't been at the computer for a long amount of time... having said that, I'm all for puttin' it up on the line against Va'aiga or whoever. I know it's not reassuring I haven't been able to get shit together in the last two shows but this was more a string of events that were unexpected so, eh, it's all your call.

um... i sent in the match, Toxx. if you don't have it, then we're fucked, because it's on my computer, at home, in a box, disconnected from the internet until tuesady evening (here).

OK, that's an odd one... I have it now. Must have been some sort of delayed send or something. Assuming I don't feel as shit this evening as I did when i got home from work yesterday, I'll try and get the show up tonight. If not, it'll be Monday.

you have no idea how relieved i am that it wasn't sucked into cyberspace, never to be seen again... technically, never to be seen until tuesday night.

Sorry I completely missed this one. I've had some net access but my computer completely crashed so I didn't have any sort of word program to work with.

Give me next show off and I'll try to get set up with the following one.

Mea culpa, everybody. I'm afraid I had a little "Jeff Hardy" situation of my own to deal with: I got suspended at my job and, the very next day, there was a heavy rain over here that caused part of my roof to collapse. Completely trashed the room with my pc in it, and the pc as well, including all the data I had on there, like all my matches. Interestingly enough, my laptop escaped relatively unscathed, but the power supply was unusable, so I couldn't recharge it.

Took basically my whole savings to get my house fixed, so I guess it's a good thing that I'm back at work, since I'm ostensibly flat broke right now. Anyway, I'm more or less back on track here, so I'm going to take Ground Zero off, but I should be good to go after that.

- Dub "Ain't that a bitch" Cee

did you get suspended failing a drug test?

...what? why is everyone looking at me like that?

No. I'm about as close to straight-edge as you can be without actually calling yourself one, or liking punk music, or looking like one of those little fruits, like Toxxic... ;)

Let's just say that I was suspended for mistreatment of a customer, and leave it at that.

*wonders whether to autojob WC for homophobia*

For the record, in case anyone forgot, Toxxic is straight-edge but I am not. I just don't drink, smoke or do drugs.

That sure would of...

Hey, just get some revenge, do some blue prints of how to get back at the evil bitch. Take about two weeks planning, and to top it off, pretend the evil bitch is...

TOXXIC

:)

No. I'm about as close to straight-edge as you can be without actually calling yourself one, or liking punk music, or looking like one of those little fruits, like Toxxic... ;)

that's not very Jeff Hardy like.

Sign in to follow this