TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cd213

Impact! Spoilers for 8/14

Yay, more Angle/Styles goodness. I don't really know what to think of this feud at this point....what is it all about? Is it about two guys feuding over Karen Angle? Is it Styles being jealous of Angle's Olympic success and wanting his medals?

TNA doing AJ vs Kurt rematch a few days after the PPV is no different than when WWE did CM Punk vs Batista the night on Raw after the Bash. I don't get why people are already shitting all over the idea...well I do but I don't get why people are acting like TNA is the only company who does this.

It absolutely is different, I don't see how you can't see that.

AJ-Kurt is a feud that has been brewing for months and just had an insane 25 minute match on PPV that ended with Angle being stretchered out after being DDTed off the top rope.

Punk-Big Dave was a thrown together PPV match that ended in a DQ. The feud is not one of the big things going on in WWE like it is for TNA right now, with a potential even bigger blowoff match at a marquee PPV.

AJ/Angle has already happened several times.

They had the first match at Slammiversary.

Then they had a 6 man that came down to the 2 on the next ppv...

Then they had a 6 man elimination that came down to the 2 again on Impact...

Then they had another one on one match at the last ppv...

and then this Impact it wasn't even a real match. It was an angle to further the JJ/Sting returns.