TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Sports video, audio, and pictures I like

Guest Tzar Lysergic

How about a sports-oriented media thread? Post pictures, youtubes and things of awesome games, fights, moments..you get the idea.

I'll start with George Foreman and Ron Lyle beating the everlasting shit out of each other. January, 1976,

This is my favorite fight of all time. It's best described by Foreman himself after the fight:

"When I went down I said, and please forgive me for saying this, 'but I'll be God-damned if somebody's gonna knock me out.'"

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Oh man Malarchuk's jugular has brought me soooo much joy.

LOOK at that fuckin' thing. It's just spraying onto the ice.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2vks25u-r4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2vks25u-r4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I was at this game. Too bad Baron is gone though.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Guest Vitamin X

One of the best post-championship interviews ever.

MICHELLE YOU LOOK GOOD TONIGHT

That is the best post-championship interview ever. It has everything that you would want in a celebration interview, only ramped up a hundred notches because it's the first championship for KG, the poster child for over-the-top intensity. Everything from the KG scream, 'We Are The Champions' in the background, the cursing, the random white guy playing the hype man, the random shoutouts, the "passing the torch" segment with Russell, and as you mentioned, Garnett making a pass at Michelle Tafoya.

I will never tire of Foreman-Lyle. There was a sequel of sorts in the late 90s with Mo Harris and Derrick Jefferson on HBO.

What a fuckin' mess.

Specifically the triple shot at 3:03, which makes me think of the MST quote "Why do you hate my groin so much?!"