TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

House Season 5

I'm surprised they brought Wilson back into the mix so quickly. I figured that he would be gone a bit while we all got used to House and the PI as friends. Shows what I know.

I think House could really fuck with Wilson through the PI though.

Great show. House and Wilson centric episodes are gold. Plus we got to find out how they met. Plus his bad relationship with his dad seems to be the original catalyst for his cranky and sarcastic persona, interesting and explains in more detail why he didn't want to see his parents in that Season 1 episode.

So are we to assume the PI is history?

And yea it seems a bit fast to reunite House and Wilson, I figured that would be the main storyline this year. That preview for next week is intriguing, looks like 13 may be dying? .

Next week involves 13 and lesbians? Why yes I am setting my TiVo, thank you.

Cameron and Thirteen should have a "get drugged up and fuck somebody" contest.

They are turning 13 into a lesbian whore, which fine by my watch.

If they can have girl/girl on the show, I demand equal opportunity. Which I doubt'll ever happen, given the loathsome House/Cuddy "kiss" that I've read about.

Oh man, is no one watching this right now?

House and Cuddy finally make out before he just meekly (and awesomely) says goodnight and walks out and no one is in here talking about it? Nuts.

House is out of control this year. In a good way. Or maybe great way.

That was a pretty interesting episode last night... brought the focus back on Chase and Cameron for the first time in years. It was ok...

I wonder what they are going to do with House and Cuddy. I'm hoping they'll get together for just a little bit and it's not just an entire tease. I also think that Wilson was being serious when he admit his feelings for Cuddy.

That episode made me realize how happy I am that Cameron and Chase are no longer focal points of the show. I HATE CAMERON. She's always fucking wrong about everything and still wears that smug holier than though expression. I like the show much much much better with 13/Talb/Kutner/Foreman.

House is fucking nuts. Absolutely nuts. His need to solve the puzzle has just been proven to be 10000 times worse than his painkiller addiction. He gave the gun back to the hostage taker, basically setting up 13 for more pain and nearly DEATH because he needed his answer.

Holy shit dude, just holy shit.

If I were forced to pick a single moment in the show's history that defines House's character, him giving the gun back would be it. Terrific episode.

Avon Barksdale, hostage negotiator. My man.

I didn't like the episode as much as I thought I would. It was a damn good episode but I really thought something noteworthy was going to happen. For a second I thought 13 was going to die.

They are really going the slow-burn route on House/Cuddy.

this slow burn of house and cutty is driving me insane, but in a good way. i feel like a woman watching soaps when its between those two.

They've been telegraphing Black on Bi makeouts for weeks. I'm interested to see how exactly it'll play out, but not as interested as other things on the show. And Kutner is still better than Thirteen anyways.

i didn't like the kiss. i saw it coming a mile away when they had their little interaction. i did enjoy the whole, virgin birth, thing. another great episode.

House was also extremely nice to Cuddy at the end with the "Merry Christmas Cuddy" instead of shredding her like always. Nice little subtle touch.

The best part was him trying to be nice to the clinic patients and then basically screwing over some guy to get a present. The man is a Bond villain.