TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

House Season 5

13 was too happy last night. It seemed really, really unsettling, like something 100% horrible is going to happen to the character by the end of the season (see: Amber).

13 was too happy last night. It seemed really, really unsettling, like something 100% horrible is going to happen to the character by the end of the season (see: Amber).

Watch the meds have an extreme side effect that happens later. Best of intentions always ends up killing someone on this show.

No but she went blind and then she could see and within a day or two of being able to see again she's back doing Foreman like nothing ever happened.

It was entertaining to watch but looking back the whole thing was kinda retarded.

Just saw this now. Liked Foreteen pulling one over on House like that. I didn't see that coming, actually. It's so easy to just assume that Foreman is going to be a total maniac dick at this point.

Liked House playing the Stones at the end there.

I just hope they pull the friggin' trigger in regards to House/Cuddy one way or another before the end of this season.

They've been doing it for 3 seasons now. And after the "Will they? Won't they?" with Cameron and House it was inevitable they'd do the same with House and Cuddy.

No- House/Cameron had a 3 episode story arc and a teaser, and House/Cuddy had been pretty subtle up until this season. Now it's about as subtle as a brick to the head.

And the brick has a picture drawn on it of Stick Figure House with Stick Figure Cuddy bent over in front of him and little question marks all around.

I think Foreteen has killed my interest in this show. Rather than watch House I've been watching NCIS re-run's on USA, or Big Bang Theory/How I Met Your Mother. They just don't seem to actually have any chemistry together, so it's just forced. And 13 is dull, despite possibly having the best reason to be an interesting character.

Mos Def is awesome.

Also- preview for next week's episode:

Episode: 5.20 - Simple Explanation

Meat Loaf Guest-Stars

Charlotte, an older woman who has spent the last six months taking care of her husband Eddie (guest star Meat Loaf), is rushed to Princeton Plainsboro for immediate treatment after collapsing from respiratory failure at Eddie's deathbed. With both in the hospital, the husband and wife team become a double mystery when Eddie's condition sporadically improves while Charlotte's condition deteriorating. The urgency of Charlotte's medical condition breathes new life into their romantic relationship, and their regrets of what could have been are replaced with tenderness as Charlotte informs the team she wants Eddie to have her heart should she die before him. The team is forced to make a difficult choice as both of their lives are nearing an end.

Mos Def IS awesome, that was a hell of an episode. What I liked most about it was the camerawork in the POV shots. Normally to convey disorientation and difficulty focusing is they just blur the whole image probably in post. But here they rack focused, like someone would actually be doing.

I don't even know how to feel about that. I didn't really pay attention to the whole episode so I'm going to watch it online. ( My friends wouldn't stop playing Halo so I couldn't DVR it ).

Kinda weird to kill him off like that, but I guess they did it that way to add more dynamic to Dr. House, as he now has to deal with something that isn't cut and dry, black and white.

The end did get to me a little though. I'll miss Kutner, he was the new guy who least annoyed me and had some funny dialouge with the others.

No replies yet? I mean Cameron and Chase got engaged you'd think that would warrant some. Anyway, ok episode this week, best part was Wilson toying with House. Next week should be good, House is hallucinating about Amber.

Best episode of the year. House arguing with his own mind equals gold. Plus him rocking "Fight The Power " on an old school looking boombox was tremendous. Wilson getting wasted was hilarious. Tons of great lines to boot. "If I get drunk there's good chance I might make out with one of the strippers, or become one" "Ever seen Caligula?" (House burps) "And then a clever response"

Well that episode was like something out of a fanfic...

Cuddy: "I've had a crush on you for the past 20 years"

House: *looks around* "We're all alone"

Cuddy: "Let's do it"

House: "oh yeah baby"

...and they begin groping each other

They were always going to put House & Cuddy together at some point. Bringing House to a drug free, vulnerable (by his standards) state was quite a good way of doing it, I think.