TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

House Season 5

So has House officially jumped the shark now? I mean the sexual tension between House and Cuddy has always been one of the main factors on the show. But I guess after 5 years you need to do something. Wonder what the "big shocking ending" is tonight. Damn I hate when the tv season ends.

Yeah I had to watch just to see what was happening, and as someone who's casually followed the show when they can since the beginning, I've never felt so confused.

I'm gonna have to pick up DVD's or start DVRing some old episodes on USA because I must of missed a lot.

So has his whole career been a sham? or just recently? I'm a bit lost.

No. House's detox and sex with Cuddy were a hallucination. Everything that happened this episode was real, except that the lipstick was actually a pill bottle. When Cuddy came into his office in the morning, she wasn't talking about the sex that didn't happen, she was talking about him crossing a line with his comment about her baby. House did tell Wilson about having sex with Cuddy and Wilson believed him, but it never actually happened.

Yea that's what I got out of it too, after rewatching it a couple times. That's why House wasn't in pain, or still showing detox effects. Plus why would Cuddy fire him, if it was true. But a psychiatric hospital? I guess it makes sense, as he will detox there as well as have counseling. Nice cliffhanger for next season. Plus the patient with the split brain was interesting, and we got the Cameron-Chase wedding. At least this season ended on what you could call a high note, although to be honest I enjoyed this year, despite it not being as good as previous years.