TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Genesis Talk

Bo and WC will have something. I don't know how good it's going to be, since I have yet to find out how much of the match I'm going to have to write by myself (if it indeed comes to that), but we'll have something.

I have to submit some fucked up news... WC, I will have to give you my part of the match and it's not even complete to where I wanted it to be. When my monitor broke at home, I had insurance, but these mother fuckin blood suckers didnt cover it because they saw that it was a minimal physical damage to my flat panel. Therefore, I will have no monitor until like the 2nd week of October when I go and buy one. WC, you're probably going to have to write most of the match and for that I'm sorry. I wrote about 2000 words, I wanted to write atleast 4000 words before giving it to you.

Right now, I have to go to the field to do some work. Once again, I'm sorry

BO

Well, aren't we all cursed... This sucks, I was hoping to have a go at WC and Bo, something I've never really done. Be gentle to the Torontonians. :P

You guys have some really unfortunate luck. I just proofread my match in an inebriated state and sent it off. It seems decent, but I know I've got some stiff competition. Regardless, it was exciting to be part of Genesis again. I'm pumped to read it. Good luck to everyone, even those who've been screwed by nasty technology.

I've been spending most of the last three weeks either on holiday in Wales, writing music or catching back up with the two weeks of work I missed when on holiday. As a result, I have entrances done :P

I am either going to turn in the biggest piece of shit of my SWF career, or crank into overdrive ala the Elimination Chamber match and crank out 10k in a day...

aaand i get it in ten minutes before deadline. good god, i have to stop procrastinating.

i want to do a promo also. i'm glad there's no deadline on those :P

Well, I'm back. I don't suppose I can get a week-long extension to try and pump something out. :unsure:

I am conflicted on this; on the one hand, I turned in something on time, as promised... but it's not very much, and you probably won't be very happy with it. On the other hand, if an extension were granted, I'd probably either have to stick Bo with writing it, or be faced with a no-show loss, because I don't know how much I'm feeling the idea of writing a whole new "PPV worthy" match.

Now, if you'd like to do a rematch down the line, on the other hand...

In spite of my best efforts, I actually did finish my match and turn it in. And it was only a little late. Now I just have to wait to see how Va'aiga wins. :P

In spite of my best efforts, I actually did finish my match and turn it in. And it was only a little late. Now I just have to wait to see how Va'aiga wins. :P

Later than him (I did ask for an extension though) and a little underbudget (but still the longest match I've written since Va'aiga vs Danny). May the best man win.

Later than him (I did ask for an extension though) and a little underbudget (but still the longest match I've written since Va'aiga vs Danny). May the best man win.

I had to ask for an extension too. I managed to get it in just past midnight last night. So we're probably even on the time front. Good luck, sir.

I'm not prepared to give NYC vs GTA another week. However, should NYC beat the winner of TKO vs Breslins then I think GTA will still stand a good shot of getting a crack at them - if not, the two can square off for the next shot, perhaps.

Don't worry about being slightly late people. I logged on just now, saw 9 New Messages and wondered what the fuck was going on. For some reason I've got Sep 30th noted down in my mass SWF booking Notepad document rather than the actual Friday deadline. I don't know how the hell I managed that.

Anyway, I'll be assembling the show as best possible to hopefully go up tommorrow or Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I don't have quite everything though. Suffice is to say, anyone who's no-showed without a good reason (and if it's a good reason, I'm assuming you'll have already told me it by now, anyone who suddenly shows up after the show's posted with a lame-ass excuse isn't cutting it this time), you're not going to be in the good books. For a long time. Thank you.

Just read what WC posted and it will not go sooo smoothly for me... I am writing from my PS3 and it's taking me a long time to type this. I wont have a monitor for another two weeks. I am stealing work time to type and I'm afraid I'm going to get caught (MIS is on my ass). Next week I have to go to MY MOTHER LAND and take care of some business so I wont be here to type. Like I said before, I should have a new monitor in about 2-3 weeks, please excuse me and once again I apologize.

SIN

Yikes, Landon's being the arsey one for once. Guess I'd better send those matches over.

Don't worry about being slightly late people. I logged on just now, saw 9 New Messages and wondered what the fuck was going on. For some reason I've got Sep 30th noted down in my mass SWF booking Notepad document rather than the actual Friday deadline. I don't know how the hell I managed that.

Anyway, I'll be assembling the show as best possible to hopefully go up tommorrow or Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I don't have quite everything though. Suffice is to say, anyone who's no-showed without a good reason (and if it's a good reason, I'm assuming you'll have already told me it by now, anyone who suddenly shows up after the show's posted with a lame-ass excuse isn't cutting it this time), you're not going to be in the good books. For a long time. Thank you.

You mean I actually had time to pull another thousand words out of my brain? D'oh!

Yeah, sorry I wasn't able to get anything in. This truly isn't because of the recent loss (hell, I hated the match I sent in and Va'aiga was tops) but thanks to recent events I have no clue when I'll be around next, could be a few shows or never, I really have no clue. I'm truly banking on swinging by in a show or two it's I can't make any sort of promises.

In the meantime, it's been fun, guys.

Sign in to follow this