TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

Sjl Metal Card, June 27th

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Oh, my god. Cutthroat was down here? (shudders) No wonder I've had such a crappy week.

Hey, and that Petro the Clown guy was worse than Cutthroat. Can't imagine why.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Folks, since we're in Miami, Florida, the home of Mayhem, winning matches get brownie points toward SJLer of the Week for any mention of the Doggah! ;)

Guest -Cutthroat-

Ya' know guys...after this show...X Force 9 will be...well...err...ya know...gone from the JL... :(

Guest HVilleThugg

No....no one's worse than Cuttroat. Ok...maybe Ted Flink...but it's damn close!

Oh, and yeah Taft...you're still kind of new around here, and people tend to take offense when you say someone's not worthy of a title shot. I for one say, hey...speak your mind...it's all good. But, if you do...prepare to be flamed...but I don't think CC will hold it against you....I know I won't.

Da "death to Kirby!" H

Guest hhh6294

*~* Shudders *~*

Damn you Thugg... NEVER say that name...

Thugg... you know you like to job those newbs... you do it all the time!

Guest Tod deKindes
Ya' know guys...after this show...X Force 9 will be...well...err...ya know...gone from the JL... :(

Hey look, he can state the ridiculously obvious!!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

X Force 9 will be gone from the JL? Hmm. I don't know about that.

Guest Insanityman
You'll also see this happen with Renegade, who has always been, is now, and forever will be, world without end, the shit.  I mark for the R-man, and am oh-so-happy to see him back!  Him and Syd = some old-skool fun!

Yes, Renegade is the shit. ...Writing Cutthroat as a ref one day, wait, could it be possible that is a ringer hoping to annoy us all?

Guest SupaTaft

Umm... I'm not sure on this, but isn't Sydney Sky still part of XF9? I don't know, I dont follow any angles besides those that involve myself.

Yes unfortunetly I do speak my mind, that is why I have been banned from almost every forum I've ever graced with my presence. If I am allowed to remain here it will make two forums that I have not been banned from.

-Taft

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Wow, Taft. Kind of a stupid thing to say. I mean, we won't ban you, but you're not gonna get anywhere in this fed if you don't follow the other angles and wrestlers.

Try to find out about Syd on your own, then.

Guest hhh6294

LOL @ MacPhisto

British Nazi you are! BOOOOO!

:huh: What? :huh:

;) :D :P

Edit: I mark for Facenomics

Guest AnakinPicard(Venom)

Sorry to dissapoint, but i cannot be in the JL anymore (once again, and this time probably for good).

Here's the deal. I left about 6 months ago because of school. It was my senior year and I had so much stuff on my head it had ceased to be amusing. My term paper was due within the month (Murder in the Cathedral=pain the neck!). Also on top of me were various projects my teachers decided to lump on, calculus tests, and graduation preperation. I recently graduated and was looking forward to coming back to the fed.

But after I wrote my first match, I once again realized how much time it took to be part of this fed. I looked to the horizon. I'm attending the University of Pennsylvania in the fall. When that time comes, I will have almost NO time on my hands whatsoever. So, I decided to check my priorities. I need a social life in college, so that takes up most of the time I'm not sutdying. Is there time left for the JL? Maybe, but I want something else. I've always wanted to get my work published (I write science fiction). I need time to work on my other writing projects and therefore, cannot be in the JL. It would become a chore and not a pleasure, something that has happened to others and I don't want to happen to me. I want to leave now with fond memories of having FUN in the fed. So I say au revoir. Goodbye and thanks to all who have helped me in the fed. Most of you guys have amazing writing talent, especially considering some of your ages. Work on it and have fun. The fed is an awesome place to be. To all the old-school JLers, don't give up, greener pastures lie ahaed.

And If you happen to be walking in a bookstore and sea the name Alexander Perkins in a sci-fi magazine, or (even better) on a bookshelf, pick it up and enjoy Venom's work once more.

Peace. I hope I can still come around and read some shows now and again.

Venom (Alex)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Damn, Venom. Penn? That's solid. You might find though, as I did, that this fed can help fill some of the gaps in time that come up at college. There's allllllllways a few days where there's simply nothing to do, socially or studywise. And that, my friend, is when I write amusing wrestling matches.

Guest Suicide King

Well Venom, it's a shame to see you go. I hope you don't mind but I already have the card for Wrath drawn up and you're in it, but one no-show loss won't kill you.

Guest Ace309

So says Edwin

There's allllllllways a few days where there's simply nothing to do, socially or studywise. And that, my friend, is when I write amusing wrestling matches.

Oh, I wouldn't say amusing..... :D

Actually, the SJL was what saved me from skipping Critical Thinking every day. If you're taking any padding classes whatsoever, I suggest that right this very moment you go out and buy a Palm Pilot and a foldup keyboard for it.

Guest Coffin Surfer

To Venom: Back when I was taking college classes in the spring, I had a big ass gap in between two of my classes. Damn class schedules. Anyway If I didn't have a test or something, I would use that time to write my matches. I would always get my matches done early that way, and still manage to have a social life, time for work, and time for school. You'd be surprised how much you can do in a day. But it's your decision to leave, so later(hardly knew ya).

Guest kelloggs

Dizamn you're right down the street from me. Although I hate UPENN because their shuttles never give us rides when we are coming back drunk from parties the couple of times we went up there and our shuttles do it for Penn students. But Edwins right, writing will come close but you can get it done during the year and still have a life. I did spring term and I had atheletic practices.

By the way as so many of my friends from that school have...you will also experience the PENN shaft. It's quite similar to the Drexel Shaft. Don't ask me for an explaination as you'll find out once you get there. Everybody has to bend over and take it up the ass at least once from their school. It may be Aid, it could be not being able to get in a class, it should be a bad teacher but you'll take it all the same. ;)

Maybe I'll spot you at Philly Diner after I'm drunk some day...

And late night ice skating at Penn's Rink is always banging after your drunk...

M. "You can't blackmail this black male" Francis

Hehe that's a Bernie Mac quote for those who don't know. Go watch Kings of Comedy Suckaaaaasssssss :D

Oh yeah peace Venom.

Guest Suicide King

I have almost all the matches for Metal, and my markers inform me that I have two, count em, two double no shows. This is not good. Particularly for people who may have been under the impression that they were being bumped, if you get my drift.

Sign in to follow this