TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

The Ultimate Fighter: Noguiera vs Mir

Darth Bader rockin' the force punch from on top. Great finish.

Nog already wins this season because he has a 67 year-old name Stankie on his team. Mir is done.

Nog has his own Mickey... I find it ironic, because I would always call Nog, the Brazilian MMA Rocky to my friends when they would ask me about him.

Can't wait for the Junie show next week.

Mir fucked himself to a BJ Penn-esque level with his picks.

Also, Junie's an annoying fuck. Crying about having no one and wanting the other fighters to respect you one night, only to be all piss & vinegar the next night over a show of camradery? EAD, redneck.

Shane Nelson and Junie Browning are the two best lightweights I think... And I think Kristof will win the division.

And no one fucked themselves more then Rampage as far as making picks goes.

Shane Nelson and Junie Browning are the two best lightweights I think... And I think Kristof will win the division.

I'm not saying Mir's picks were the worst ever, but they weren't that good considering he had first pick (like Penn).

I'd take Bader over Kristof, as Soszynski has had problems with good, strong wrestlers in the past. Also, I see Nover & Escudero as being comperable picks to Browning (and all three as better than Nelson, IMO), without the "me first" baggage that looks like it will get either of Mir's top 2 LW's in trouble. Magalhaes was a risky second pick at LHW, though I won't fault him too harshly considering the dearth of talent in that division this season.

I'm not saying Mir's picks were the worst ever, but they weren't that good considering he had first pick (like Penn).

I'd take Bader over Kristof, as Soszynski has had problems with good, strong wrestlers in the past. Also, I see Nover & Escudero as being comperable picks to Browning (and all three as better than Nelson, IMO), without the "me first" baggage that looks like it will get either of Mir's top 2 LW's in trouble. Magalhaes was a risky second pick at LHW, though I won't fault him too harshly considering the dearth of talent in that division this season.

Figures you would back the Latinos...

Finally got around to watching the season. I have not much to add. Junie joins my Ed Herman memorial wing of fighters I want to watch have their jaw broken every time they fight.

I like Bader, Krystof (sp?) for the LHWs. I have no picks for LW as of yet. Phillipe looked good, as did Junie, but I feel like he might self destruct.

I just want Nate to be completely unnerved by Guidas hair and bouncing. A "WTF" look on his face throughout the entire process, with a smidge of hate because he can't understand what's going on, and he fucking hates that.

"If he wants to be a guy with long hair and fuckin bounces around and shit, that's cool, I'm cool with that, I like to bounce around and laugh and have fun and shit. Whys he gotta do that all the time, though?"

I found myself wanting to turn the channel every time he was being a retard. That's not what I watch TUF for.

But you're not the type of fan UFC or Spike TV caters to, which is why Junie will problay be given another chance.

One of my roommates commented that Junie not getting sent home is bullshit but from a business perspective it's almost a "heel" mentality where people REALLY want to see Junie get his ass handed to him. He's also not going because in the season preview they showed Dana telling somebody he should've been kicked off 3 times already and we can only guess that's something else Junie pulls off.

I was right about Nelson being out of his depth against the other Big 3 at LW, but unless Efrain's front headlock game is as good as Nog & Junie alluded to, I don't see him having much chance of beating Nover or Browning.

Browning's an annoying shit who should've been kicked off the show or recieved an unpunished ass-whooping from any roommate willing.