TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

The Ultimate Fighter: Noguiera vs Mir

If anything it should be the anaconda.

The Anconda was a flavor of the month sub. The D'Arce is much more versatile when choking a bitch.

Funny note: I once caused my ex-girlfriend to severely sprain her neck when forcing her to roll out of an omo-plata. Needless to say, I didn't get head for a few days after that.

I didn't expect a serious answer there. Just used the anaconda due it having a penile-esque metaphor.

Could you take your mind off of dicks for even a single day?

It's tough when I'm attached to such an awesome one.

BTW I already considered a Rudo joke in there so if anybody pounces on it I won't be surprised. I'm sticking with that line.

This card is weird for me. I don't care about seeing Junie fight live, don't want the Burns/AJ rematch and Gouveia/MacDonald has some really high suck potential.

Having said that I'm probably more interested in the two finale fights then I have for any TUF show in history. Bader vs Vinny is intruiging for the obvious reasons and we get to see how well Efrain will do when Hurricane Nover comes at him.

I didn't see the first fight admittedly. If the eye poke hadn't happened how would the fight have likely turned out?

Johnson was dominating the fight, and it was likely going to desicion where Johnson would've clearly won. He mixed his stand up with his wrestling, controlling Burns on the ground.

He only poked him in the eye twice, right? I mean, Johnson was winning that fight but I'm not someone who wants to see Burns crucified for it. Some people throw open palms as jabs, it happens.

But I see Rumble winning this with a KO in Round 2.

He only poked him in the eye twice, right? I mean, Johnson was winning that fight but I'm not someone who wants to see Burns crucified for it. Some people throw open palms as jabs, it happens.

More then once... More like 4 or 5 times.

He did it five times and didn't even try to hide it. Every time he threw a jab his fingers were completely parallel to the canvas. He even admitted in the post fighter interview that he was doing that on purpose because his hand was broken.

edit: Once in round 1, three times in a row (literally in like a span of 10 seconds with Johnson reacting and looking at Mazzagatti every time) in round 2, and then one more time in round 3 to put Johnson down.

But his hand was broken, so he had reason.

That's retarded. Maybe Anthony Johnson should claim a hip injury that only allows him to kick upwards so he can repeatedly kick Burns in the balls in their rematch.

but I don't think he went in there with the mentality of poking Rumble in the eye.

Watch the fight again. There's no fucking way Burns is innocent. He poked Johnson in the eye, saw him back off holding his eye, proceeded to throw another poke to the eye, saw Johnson motion to the ref, and then did it another fucking time all within 10 seconds. If I was Anthony Johnson I wouldn't even accept a rematch with a fucking idiot like Burns. Johnson had to get eye surgery for that shit.

edit: Again, when Burns threw those "palm strikes" his fingers were completely parallel to the canvas, his palm was facing the canvas, and his wrist wasn't flexed. Those aren't palm strikes, they're straight up pokes to the eyes.

Rumble vs Burns.

There were only two possible ways the fight could have ended

1) Rumble wins by DQ

2) No contest

How the ref ruled that a TKO by Burns...I could not find a bit of sense in that one. The last eye poke went to AJ's freaking brain, it was deep

Rumble vs Burns.

There were only two possible ways the fight could have ended

1) Rumble wins by DQ

2) No contest

How the ref ruled that a TKO by Burns...I could not find a bit of sense in that one. The last eye poke went to AJ's freaking brain, it was deep

It's because Mazzagatti was the ref. Whatever, it's not a big deal that he ruled it a TKO loss for Johnson. The big deal is that Johnson appealed the decision and was denied the no contest.

I have no idea how the appeal was overturned. It was one of the worst decisions I have ever seen.

Kinda weird that they don't have a main event with some semi-marketable names tonight. TUF7 had Grove/Tanner and just about every TUF has had a main event. Oh well... still a decent card.

I'm looking foward to it, looks like it'll either be suprisingly good or a complete two-flusher outshined by the recent Fight Night gorefest, either way it's better than anything else on my TV tonight.

I just hope Bader doesn't win. I really don't wanna have to sit through him sleeping his way to victory ever again.