TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Castro bedded 35,000 women

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09172008/gossi..._000_129397.htm

September 17, 2008 --

FIDEL Castro makes Wilt Chamberlain seem lame. While the NBA legend bragged he'd bedded 20,000 women, the Cuban dictator slept with 35,000, according to an upcoming documentary. "He slept with at least two women a day for more than four decades - one for lunch and one for supper. Sometimes he even ordered one for breakfast," an ex-Castro official named "Ramon" tells filmmaker Ian Halperin. "I don't think he would have stayed on as long as he did if not for all the incredible women he had access to as president." Castro's security would comb Havana beaches each day recruiting the hottest babes.

Well, there are upsides to being a dictator. Or should I say dick-tator. Amirite?

I love the New York Post. "Ordered one for breakfast". Awesome

EDIT: 2 a day for 40 years falls a little short of 35,000. He'd have to "have one for breakfast" 5,800 times to reach 35,000.

Between this and surviving multiple assassination attempts Castro is quite possibly the hardest man to have ever existed. Goodness gracious!

Well, yeah. But I'd say that overthrowing the government and managing to stay in power for 40 years despite being at odds with the mammoth superpower just north of you is a type of earning it. Sounds like a stressful job, gotta unwind somehow.

It would be nice to order a woman for breakfast, though. From a menu, maybe.

Guest Vitamin X

And when that mammoth superpower couldn't give a shit about you or what you did/do to your country and its citizens unless you have some sort of natural resources or strategic alliance that makes it notice you, it's a lot easier too.

I'm now picturing Castro ordering women from a menu, and talking to them ala Patrick Bateman.

Fidel%20Castro1.jpg

"Not quite blonde, are you? More dirty blonde. I'm gonna call you Sabrina. Don't you want to know what I do?"

"Not really, no."

"Well, I'm the president of a communist island nation. I don't want to get you drunk, but, ah, that's a very fine Chardonnay you're not drinking."

Tremendous.

"What time is it?"

"(inaudible)"

"Ah, breakfast. I think...I think that I will have vegetarian B this morning. Let's try something different."

"(inaudible)"

"She is? Well...better bring me a doggie bag!"

che_guevara_fidel_castro.jpg