TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

TSM NBA H2H: Year 6

Guest Vitamin X

I'm looking at keeping Lee, Richardson, and Aldridge tentatively. I really want to keep Rudy, but he might be a better draft pick next year instead.

A couple deadlines.

I want to know by the end of the fantasy season/playoffs if you're coming back. Meaning the last day of the NBA regular season. After that, you'll have until the end of the NBA Finals to decide on keepers. Should one of your keepers get traded/hurt/etc. following the deadline, then obviously I'd allow you to change/drop said keeper.

Would I be able to have an extended deadline on Iverson? Where he signs will directly affect whether I keep him or not.

I'm staying in as well, haven't thought about my keepers though. Just had a great week against the top team but I'm still a few games out of the playoffs.

I'm in again, I'm always in.

Same keepers as last year for me,

D-Wade, Deron Williams, and Al Jefferson.

Also, if anyone is rebuilding and is interested in Greg Oden for a keeper, get in contact with me. I need someone solid at C or FC in return.

Also, if you ever want to participate in this league again, I'd suggest not going and dropping your entire roster without warning.

I got bored and went back through the league history looking at playoff teams and outcomes.

In 2007

Los Ice Creams was a number 1 seed and lost 2nd round to Random Hero, a 5th seed.

Cartman was a number 4 seed and lost 1st round to Random Hero.

Random Hero wins championship.

In 2006

Random Hero was a number 1 seed and lost 2nd round to White Tigers, a 4th seed.

White Tigers wins championship.

In 2005

Random Hero was a 4 seed and lost to White Tigers, a 5th seed, in the 1st round.

Kings of Crunk, a 2 seed, wins Championship.

In 2004

White Tigers, a 2 seed, wins championship.

In 2003

Team Failure~!, a 4 seed, wins championship.

I learned a few things.

1. I tend to lose when I play White Tigers in the playoffs.

2. Number 1 seeds have NEVER won a championship.

3. I have made the playoffs, counting this season, an unprecedented 4 years in a row.

4. My probable 1st and 2nd round matchup this year will be Cartman in round 1, and if victorious, Los Ice Creams in Round 2. Exactly the same as in 2007.

5. Los Ice Creams has been the number 1 seed TWO years in a row counting this season.

6. White Tigers wins a Championship every 2 years. This year technically would be a championship year.

Guest Vitamin X

Los Ice Creams is way too dominant of a team. Have you seen the players they get every year, and the keepers? It's pretty much not even fair. Awful.

Lock in my keepers as Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Troy Murphy, Murphy's just been too damn good to leave out. So if anyone needs a keeper, Elton Brand is for sale.

Los Ice Creams is way too dominant of a team. Have you seen the players they get every year, and the keepers? It's pretty much not even fair. Awful.

Don't be hating. I picked them up fair and square when I joined the league.

I'm looking to swap J-Rich and LaMarcus Aldridge for someone good I could use as a keeper. Any takers?

Shot you a trade offer.

Don't think that'll work since I'm trying to do a 2-for-1 deal.

Basically, I have Richardson, Aldridge, Oden, and Lee and to an extent, Rudy Fernandez as all potential keepers. Since we can only keep three players, I want to do a 2 for 1 that someone could use- figured Richardson and Aldridge would be the best package deal I could send out- for someone back. I sent out a few other trade offers. Lee is the only player I have that's off limits. Everyone else is fair game.

Looks like the playoff seedings are pretty much set now.

Championship Bracket

1. Los Ice Creams will get a first round bye.

4. Random Hero vs. 5. Cartman's Celtics

3. Del Negro's Advisor vs. 6. Teke's Tigers

2. White Tigers gets a first round bye.

Pretty much the same deal with me...started out shitty, made a run to get into a playoff position, only to lose it in the end.

Alright the last late game is in and it shuffled around the Consolation Bracket a bit.

Best of the Rest Bracket

7. Team Xtreme will get first round bye.

10. Alfdogg Asylumn vs. 11. Montagu Bushmen

9. Gotham Harlequins vs. 12. White Knickerbockers

8. Gotham Harlequins will get first round bye.

EDIT: Fixed Yahoo's late night scoring standing mistake.