TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

The Killers third album extravaganza

New single..."Human".

Needs to grow on me, I think. Are we human or are we dancers? What the fuck does that even mean?

Hey, at least they still have the over-the-top in their insanity band photos.

thekillerzzzz.jpg

Hey, everyone's favorite band is back, AMIRITESMARTMARKS?

Guy on the far right looks a bit like the wrestling fag who was in everyone's signature 9 months ago. I'm sorry that I can't be any more specific than that.

Anyway, this band isn't getting any better.

Hmm... I think the lyric is actually "are we human or are we denser" but either way that's bad bad writing.

I like parts of this song, but as a first single it is leagues below the first two albums.

Guy on the far right looks a bit like the wrestling fag who was in everyone's signature 9 months ago. I'm sorry that I can't be any more specific than that.

Anyway, this band isn't getting any better.

John Morrison.

Not too impressed. Considering that I find their first album to be a guilty pleasure, I must say, I find this to be boring.

I'm really looking forward to a studio cut of Spaceman.

Neon Tiger better really have improved while touring or that's gonna blow.

Human is pretty catchy now that I have the mp3 but I'm still not thrilled about it.

I heard a new Killers song on the radio for the first time last night, and had to call my friend to inform him that "The new Killers song sounds like something you'd hear at a gay techno club...I'm pretty sure the chorus say 'I'm on my knees, waiting for the answer'" and he replied, "Yeah, they're a bunch of faggots".

So, there. The Killers are a bunch of faggots. Who did they rip off on this album?

I heard a new Killers song on the radio for the first time last night, and had to call my friend to inform him that "The new Killers song sounds like something you'd hear at a gay techno club...I'm pretty sure the chorus say 'I'm on my knees, waiting for the answer'" and he replied, "Yeah, they're a bunch of faggots".

So, there. The Killers are a bunch of faggots. Who did they rip off on this album?

Oops... missed this originally.

Being a bunch of faggots never hurt Franz Ferdinand, btw.

Oops... missed this originally.

Being a bunch of faggots never hurt Franz Ferdinand, btw.

Franz Ferdinand > The Killers any day. Their new album sounds soooo good :D

Torrent leaked today.

And Mole... you'll be happy to know that those 30 second previews did no justice to the songs. I'm so pleasantly surprised right now.

I might already like it better than Sam's Town and I'm probably one of only ten people in the world who loved that album.