TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

EliteXC: Heat

Jake Shields (Champion) vs Paul Daley (Challenger) for the EliteXC WW Title- I like Shields striking and I think it will make the difference in the fight.

Shields 2nd RD TKO 3:03

What the fuck are you talking about? I swear you're high when you make most of your predictions, you have some of the worst logic ever.

You do realize that Daley is a better striker then Shields right?

As of 7 p.m. Eastern time it looks like Shamrock has been cleared and the main event is back on. If anything changes,we will post a new update.

From Meltz

In the words of Wayne Campbell . . . Game On!

At least Shammy will have an excuse after his loss to fall back on.

We have just gotten word that the commission doctor just ruled Ken Shamrock unable to compete in tonight's main event. Ken Shamrock had a previous cut opened over his eye when training last night with Dan Freeman, a long-time training partner (his bodybuilder assistant coach in Ultimate Fighter) and Freeman accidentally head-butted him.

It has gone back and forth all day, with Shamrock in and out now three different times during the day. Elite XC sources have just announced Shamrock was not medically cleared to compete. There is no answer as to what will happen in the main event.

Frank Shamrock, all dressed to announce, is awaiting word as it is very possible he will face Slice. Slice's people had not agreed to Seth Petruzelli as of a few minutes ago. Frank Shamrock is a different issue due to the weight difference and the fact Frank has not trained for the fight.

Cristiane Cyborg vs. Yoko Takahashi has torn the house down. They need to show this one on the CBS show. Takahashi hung in and took a tremendous beating and has survived until the third round. Cybog unleashed major fury on her but couldn't put her away. She just delivered a nasty kick to the face. Both are tired at this point. Wicked spinning backfist by Takahashi. Still, Cyborg is outstriking her. Cyborg threw a flurry at the bell. Cyborg should win 30-27. Standing ovation for the fight.

30-26, 30-27, 30-27 for Cyborg.

DAMN! No Shamrock, this is a big disappointment.

EliteXC better go the old WCW route and have Kimbo call out someone from the UFC like Liddell or possibly or Couture. They have nothing to lose by pulling this stunt at this point.

500,000 would be the biggest straight money offer either has ever received.

I'm laughing my ass off at all the people who are probably legitimately pissed that they won't get to see Shamrock fight.

To whomever asked: Petruzelli currently competes as a LHW (and formerly HW), but he's likely in the 210+ range after rehydrating from his weight cut.

I'm laughing my ass off at all the people who are probably legitimately pissed that they won't get to see Shamrock fight.

To whomever asked: Petruzelli currently competes as a LHW (and formerly HW), but he's likely in the 210+ range after rehydrating from his weight cut.

And why is this