TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

Halloween 2008

Anyone dressing up for any parties or anything this year?

I'm thinking about maybe doing a Harvey Birdman costume.

I considered that, but I'm not skeletally thin enough.

I should try to get some friends to do a series of Dethklok costumes. pbone can be Dick Knubbler:

MagicEars-Ad.jpg

Guest Vitamin X
I considered that, but I'm not skeletally thin enough.

Oh, I'm definitely not either but that's what I figure would make it kind of funny.

Maybe I'll have the balls to go as the costume I've been joking about for the past few years.

1: Get a skin-tight BLACK suit, and cut out the crotch, letting my junk flow free.

2: Let my pubes grow out really long, and dye them green.

3: get some paint and color my balls all sorts of crazy colors, and my cock brown.

voila, I'm an easter basket.

Leaning towards Swayze in Road House at present. Sarah Palin's retarded kid is another choice (the actually retarded one, not the one that's preggers). Haven't yet figured out how to execute, though.

Maybe I'll have the balls to go as the costume I've been joking about for the past few years.

1: Get a skin-tight BLACK suit, and cut out the crotch, letting my junk flow free.

2: Let my pubes grow out really long, and dye them green.

3: get some paint and color my balls all sorts of crazy colors, and my cock brown.

voila, I'm an easter basket.

Unfunny.

I'm thinking of simply just staying at home but putting on a suit with a "Hello, my name is:" tag that reads "The Man" and proceed to hand trick-or-treater's a small bag of candy with a pink slip and wishing them well on their future endeavors.

I'm thinking of simply just staying at home but putting on a suit with a "Hello, my name is:" tag that reads "The Man" and proceed to hand trick-or-treater's a small bag of candy with a pink slip and wishing them well on their future endeavors.

That made me laugh.

I will probably do what I do every year, crash the thrift store about a week prior and just make up some random bullshit story of what I am.

Best year to date, an ex-girlfriend and her roommates all got Wizard of Oz outfits, I found a bell bottom suit that was like 5 inches too short for me, but fit in the waist and I combed my hair all insane and grew out mutton chops and went as the Mayor of Munchkin City.

I hope RAW's ratings can hold up with all you guys going out.

Uh... Halloween is on a Friday.

I'm dressing up as Black Lushus. I'm getting a (slight) tan, borrowing my friend Dolomike's throwback Knicks jersey, and having someone draw a few tattoos on my arms. I recently got a pair of glasses, so that's covered. I'm all set.

I think I want to be a barbarian or viking or something. Not sure where to go to get the necessary furs and what not. Hmmm.....maybe I should kill something.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Hobo.

That I'm going to smell terrible is the key. I have some skunk piss leftover from deer season, plenty of old rags in the garage, and a few cans of beans.

I have always wanted to dress up as Leatherface, though there's a strong chance that I will find myself as a chaperon at a local middle school Halloween dance this year, so it might have to wait.

I have recently befriended a fairly strange man who is inviting me to a 'Haloween rave'. So, whatever people wear to raves I suppose.

I have recently befriended a fairly strange man who is inviting me to a 'Haloween rave'. So, whatever people wear to raves I suppose.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

If I do anything for Halloween this year I'll probably just reuse my Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight costume I made for a convention earlier in the year. I paid like fifty bucks for that damn red leather coat, I might as well get as much use out of it as possible.