TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

Halloween 2008

This guy

Night%20of%20the%20hunter.jpg

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Change of plans. My 6'6" brother and I are going to be WWII-era pinups. Neither of us are shaving until then, either.

Was Frodo hiding from you in the mobile home?

HAH! Nah, though it did freak out some younger kids. My girlfriend and I usually dress-up and hand-out candy at my mother's salon. Last year, instead of the "no face" mask, I wore a pig mask under the hood. My girlfriend ended up having to hand-out nearly all the candy since the pig face scared the shit out of most of the children. Who would have thought livestock was so frightening?

2007 was the first year in over a decade I did anything in a costume. Not a very good costume (a NES zapper and controller, a TMNT cartridge, my old glasses, and a white dress shirt with some pens in the pocket) but it was something.

A buddy of mine had a good Dr. Mario costume:

n685030234_1653507_3554.jpg

Well apparently they don't make costumes for guys my size at the store. So I'm stuck finding a mask or makeup and doing something with some cheap clothes to make a costume.

I really really like this mask:

mute_ru4434t.jpg But I have no clue what I would do with it. Maybe some ripped up clothes with blood on them and a knife to look like a deranged killer? A chain around my neck or around my wrists to look like someone was chained up? I dunno. Any ideas?

I was just notified, rather last minute, that every employee at the public library has to pull a mandatory shift at this Halloween Fun Filled Fright Fest crap thing this Saturday. Nobody said shit to me until a few days beforehand. I got stuck with one of the less desirable jobs (the only on left open, actually): I'm the master of ceremonies at the Twister game. I've got to spin the wheel, and, I'm told, in some cases, fill in if there aren't enough people. I refuse to actually join in, though, since it's going to be a bunch of strange little kids, and I don't feel remotely comfortable with that scenario.

Anyways, I need a quick costume; preferably inexpensive. I'm thinking about being the kid in my avatar, but I'm open to suggestion. Any ideas?

I came to the conclusion this year that dressing up is gay. Plus girls attention whoring in their slutty costumes get old after 10 minutes. I'll just get drunk indoors sans costume this year.

My gf and I will be going as Adam and Eve. Not the best or funniest costume, but I think I'll enjoy it since it's our first Halloween doing a costume together. My best friend and his girlfriend are going as a Playboy bunny and Hugh Heffner. Only my friend is going to be the bunny and his girlfriend is going to be Hugh Heffner.

My gf and I will be going as Adam and Eve.

If you can't get some forbidden fruit out of this then there's no hope for you.