TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

Halloween 2008

Yes, it should. I don't know why they did it on the front. There are also two right hands in the thing too. But I'm also doing a bike race tomorrow, which means that I'll be the fastest mother fucker in the whole city.

thedarkknight_henchman.jpg

I figure most people will have the make up on, and since I dont want to go through that hassle, I just bought the bank robber mask. I'm wearing the suit that I wore to my prom in 2004 since it looks just like the one The Joker wears in TDK.

Hockey Player only because I don't have the time and/or money to finish my jedi costume or do a good ghostbuster costume.

That reminds me, I need to make friends with someone who likes to work with metal and electronics

Well apparently they don't make costumes for guys my size at the store. So I'm stuck finding a mask or makeup and doing something with some cheap clothes to make a costume.

I really really like this mask:

mute_ru4434t.jpg But I have no clue what I would do with it. Maybe some ripped up clothes with blood on them and a knife to look like a deranged killer? A chain around my neck or around my wrists to look like someone was chained up? I dunno. Any ideas?

Maybe take a jester's Outfit and change it up a bit? They're are some sinister looking Jester outfits out there.

You could try being a gimp jester.

Guest Vitamin X

Oh shit I just noticed that Parker has the same $10 IKEA lamp I do. High five!

o/

Probably nothing. I'll just throw on a generic Halloween T-shirt and pass out candy at home.

And my sister has that same IKEA lamp too.

That lamp is bitchin. Ikea also sells a dimmer controller for it too, and that's nice to have. Gives off a real soft glow when you turn it down.

Guest Vitamin X

I know I was planning goofy shit for this year, but once again I went into this holiday entirely unprepared. But looking through my wardrobe I only need white pants to complete this Scarface shot-

Scarface-2-18-inch.jpg

Since I have everything else needed in that shot. Except for the hair. Hmm.

One year I went to this movie festival at a local indy theater called the Trash Film Orgy on Halloween, and some guy was dressed up as "Big Ern" from Kingpin.

He even went so far as to get his hair done exactly like Bill Murray's in the movie....the comb-over was hilarious.

I was thinking about getting a gorilla suit like that guy in Trading Places, but decided against it since nobody I knew was even doing a halloween party. For whatever reason, just hanging out in a gorilla suit sounded pretty awesome.

Went bar hopping with the sorta ex-girlfriend and another girl. A lot of the typical bro crowd had departed for Jacksonville for the big game already, so downtown was a little more tolerable than usual. I was relieved to see that most of the costumes were just as half-assed as mine. The most interesting thing to happen was the other girl ended up going home with some guy who was dressed as some sort of goth Max Headroom. I'm sure it's from a movie I haven't seen. This filled me with a really puzzling but nonetheless very real feeling of intense jealousy. I don't quite understand why.

Goddamn Halloween is awesome. Every girl in the city has carte blance to be as slutty as they want. Though when it comes to girls of questionable age this is not always a good thing.

Greenman did indeed save my life. I went to a party and was definitely the hit. About 25% of the people knew who I was, but everyone said "holy shit, that's awesome" when I passed. People were pouring shit into me like there was no tomorrow. All this, and I managed to race someone home on my bike on wet streets and won.

EVeryone seemed to generally like my costume. There were many Jokers running around (w/ horrible make up jobs mind you) but there werent to many bank robber Jokers. :headbang:

I didn't do anything for Halloween owing to my age, but me and a friend did steal and destroy a pumpkin from the garden of these little punks who were bothering us for sweets.

- :headbang:

I just dressed as a king (got a few "Jerry Lawler" comments).

My favorite was the referee with the sunglasses and the white cane. Perfect for the NFL.