TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

Halloween 2008

I didn't do anything for Halloween owing to my age, but me and a friend did steal and destroy a pumpkin from the garden of these little punks who were bothering us for sweets.

- :headbang:

You are the worst.

I'd like to respond, but I suspect that is a pop-culture reference to something other than you feeling sympathy for these brats.

No, it is the fact that the destroyer of children's dreams on Halloween are the second worst people on my List of 5 Bad Types of People.

1. People that destroy Snowmen

2. People that destroy Jack-O-Lanterns

3. Drug Users

4. Atheists

5. Criminals (the bad kind, not people who download music).

And "brats looking for sweets"? God forbid CHILDREN ASK FOR CANDY ON HALLOWEEN.

Greenman did indeed save my life. I went to a party and was definitely the hit. About 25% of the people knew who I was, but everyone said "holy shit, that's awesome" when I passed. People were pouring shit into me like there was no tomorrow. All this, and I managed to race someone home on my bike on wet streets and won.

I meant to ask, where'd you get the suit and for how much?

Begreenman.com

It's $75, but I think it's worth it. I will never wear anything else to a party again. The people who actually got it were overjoyed to see someone actually wearing it, and when you put it on, all you want to do is dance.

I have the same Ikea lamp.

I stayed home and watched scary movies with the lady. For the record, do not rent "The Cellar Door". Completely fucking retarded, unscary, and you will no longer be allowed to rent movies afterwards.

4. Atheists

Venkman, you're a piece of shit.

No humor or tsm meme involved in this at all either.

You're a worthless, stupid, disgusting, piece of scum, and I home you get AIDS of the cancer of the leukemia of the eyes.

worst halloween evar. my girl dumbed me in front of the whole party came out that she's a lesbian and then made out with her friend right in front of me.

AND I WAS DRESSED AS SUPERFLY! THAT SHIT DON'T HAPPEN TO SUPERFLY!

FUCK HALLOWEEN!

And "brats looking for sweets"? God forbid CHILDREN ASK FOR CANDY ON HALLOWEEN.

Oh, I should probably have clarified. They knocked on my door about eight times after I told them I had no sweets to give them.

I am not personally an atheist, but I am intrigued. Why do you dislike them?

worst halloween evar. my girl dumbed me in front of the whole party came out that she's a lesbian and then made out with her friend right in front of me.

FUCK HALLOWEEN!

This is a great angle, i will tune in next week to see what next develops

Guest Tzar Lysergic

What started as a WWII era pinup ended up more like some East German Transvestite Prostitute. I'm one ugly bitch.

I didn't do anything for Halloween owing to my age, but me and a friend did steal and destroy a pumpkin from the garden of these little punks who were bothering us for sweets.

You are the worst.

You missed the obvious crack at him being too old to celebrate halloween but not being too old to smash pumpkins.

FUCK HALLOWEEN!

Should have killed her.

That shit does happen to Superfly.

What started as a WWII era pinup ended up more like some East German Transvestite Prostitute. I'm one ugly bitch.

I went in drag a few years ago and actually attracted more female attention than usual. Probably should have done that this year. The Professor got no play.

As a side note, my parents have referred to my ass as "The Professor" for a number of years now.

I had a friend who I would often refer to as "Professor Asshole" due to his very conservative wardrobe. I was channeling him a little this Halloween, I think.

The camera was out of juice, so I didn't take any. The sorta ex-girlfriend went as The Butcher. She had quite a bit of luck at getting these tramp-stamped sorority girl types to dance with her. It was the strangest thing. The other girl went as a Cub Scout and got hit on by a bunch of pedophiles. She eventually went home with one of them, I guess. While I had a decent time, I've been in a horrible funk since that night. I've just felt completely defeated all weekend. Both of my football games went well and I quit my shit-ass convenience store job, but I'm still sulking around. Holidays, I guess.

Kinetic will remain to be the only person on the board to view the picture of me in full Greenman regalia, as it ferociously illuminates my unflatteringly small penis.

Shoulda stuffed it. By the way, crossposting from the Sunny thread, I saw a guy dressed as Charlie, holey long underwear and all.

How many Jokers did you guys see? I counted five at one party (two suits, two bank robbers, one nurse).

When I went to the party, I did stuff it, but that was mostly as a guard to not get kicked in the balls, which I hear is a widely reported instance.

No Jokers in my hood.

I saw one Joker, and it was a pretty shitty job of it too. I think this was an instance of "it's so crowded nobody goes there anymore".

I did see a chubby black guy in a pretty high quality Batman suit.

The highlight of the evening was a guy dressed as Marty McFly... in a Delorean. No shit.

I did see a chubby black guy in a pretty high quality Batman suit.

Me too! A guy sitting on his porch drinking wine straight out of the bottle. He said he was the real dark knight, if you know what I mean.