TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

Halloween 2008

That is pretty disappointing. Probably the most memorable image from Vietnam, sans that guy with the gun up to his head.

I went to a stupid costume party with the girlfriend with a bunch of people she knows from work. About 70-80 heads there, I'd say at least 15 were either the Joker or clown masked henchmen. Sad, really.

I was Earl Hickey.

As a side note, my parents have referred to my ass as "The Professor" for a number of years now.

Go on........

That's it.

I went to a stupid costume party with the girlfriend with a bunch of people she knows from work. About 70-80 heads there, I'd say at least 15 were either the Joker or clown masked henchmen. Sad, really.

I was Earl Hickey.

There were many Jokers (with bad make up jobs and one was even wearing a red costume) at the club we went to that night but nobody was wearing any Bank Robber Joker masks. I felt like I did something original.

As a side note, my parents have referred to my ass as "The Professor" for a number of years now.

Go on........

That's it.

Why do your parents refer to your ass whatsoever? Let alone with a name like "Professor"? Does a fart at a really high or low tone sound smarter than others?

I went as THE MMIZ and my boy Brant went as Johnny Morrison!

i wore a hat and a chick magnet shirt, he wore a fur cAot and shades and we strutted all over the bar hititng on people.

I live with this girl Beth and she thought we looked aboslutelty silly :P

Go on........

That's it.

Why do your parents refer to your ass whatsoever?

My parents are fucking weird, man. My dad is a

, and my mom smokes weed and used to have a head full of acid in her early years.

My last name is Biehn ("bean"), and there's this thing in my family called the "Biehn BUTT," which, you can imagine, is basically all the male Biehns have big asses for some reason. Fucking genetics.

From being a virgin to living with a girl. You move fast.

Lissen ass, I dont'w anna say too much, but Beth IS NOT my gf. She is a few years older than ME. and my parents pay her to live with me to help me make suure cetain things happen, like bills pay, apartment clean and stuff. She is a nurising student and a ssweetheart, I love SWARAH, not Beth, don't bring her into this doucherag

Hey man, just take it down a notch. Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?

I'm pretty sure pain exists, fear is not allowed.

:lol: :lol:

From being a virgin to living with a girl. You move fast.

Lissen ass, I dont'w anna say too much, but Beth IS NOT my gf. She is a few years older than ME. and my parents pay her to live with me to help me make suure cetain things happen, like bills pay, apartment clean and stuff. She is a nurising student and a ssweetheart, I love SWARAH, not Beth, don't bring her into this doucherag

Aboslutelty...

A word denoting someone who is a subtle slut? Or the final touches of solidifying someones slutiness? Aboslutelty.

We should all start using this in common day usage and try to get it into Websters.