TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

The Caption and Fantasy Soundbite Contest Thread

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Let's all take a break from ripping Marvin a new one and focus on the real enemy: politicians.

Caption this:

joe%20biden%20from%20washington%20post.jpg

"Joe Biden got increasingly frustrated with Republican negotiations regarding the VP debate, saying there was 'no way' he'd commit to a 'swimsuit competition'."

Biden was brought to the shocking realization that the old trick of imagining your audience in your underwear before speaking is not a good idea if Helen Thomas and Robert Novak are part of the audience.

This isn't a photo or anything but I think it anything it'd belong here rather then the actual political thread...

ROFL.gif

The look on Biden's face caps it off.

I love this picture.

4108US1.jpg

(FOX Photo Wire - Violent madman Barack Obama contemplates strangling Republican nominee John McCain during their town hall style debate Tuesday night in Nashville, TN.)

4108US1.jpg

"I'm the King of Rock..."

Member of the audience: "Governor Palin, does the McCain-Palin campaign support a centralized democratic government to govern over all of Iraq, or do you favor splitting the state to allocate Shiite and Sunni muslims? Furthermore, if the first plan is supported, how would the McCain-Palin administration solve the ever-mounting problems between the two factions? Also, how would the McCain administration specifically support the growth of democracy in the Middle East-- would it potentially come into conflict with theocratic rulers already in place?"

art_palinrally_ap.jpg