TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
migoli

Best Buy Service Plans

So I'm trying to sell my Ipod on craigslist and I did get a service plan for it at Best Buy so my question is if I do end up selling will they still honor the service plan if the new guy tries to use it? Sorry I wasn't sure where to put this topic BTW.

I just started at BestBuy, and I asked...As long as the purchaser of the Ipod has the reciept, then they can bring the ipod in and the service agreement will be recognized.

Thanks man, yeah I had a guy ask about it but he wants to do it over paypal, so no deal. I dont know how but i know that has to be some kind of scam , not sure how but it has to be.

This is my best advice if you decide to go through with it (accepting the Paypal payment). DO NOT ship the item unless the buyer has a confirmed address (this way you are protected under the seller protection policy), then wait until the buyers payment clears your bank. This way, depending on your bank's policies, you would most likely be protected if something goes screwy with the payment. Always best to cover all your bases.

Well the funny thing is he offered to add $150 for shipping cost and i did sell my wii on craigslist aboutthis time last year and I got 3-4 of the same type offers, it just sounds way to funny style to even consider.