TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Is it just me or...

A board that offers discussions on current professional wrestling along with its past that also offers insightful talk about sports, current events, movies and et all... ??

I was thinking pedos and necros singles board

Imagine the new sign ups.

I belong to a beastiality forum w/ like 10,000 members... These people are our future (!)

I belong to like three bestiality forums with that many members.

There are at least like probably 4 or 5 open bestiality fans already here. They're everybody's future.

Eh. It doesn't look dead to me. Maybe the wrestling folder. But there are significantly less hours of wrestling on a week now. We had, what 8-9 back in 02. We are at close to half that now. Shit happens.

Well, there's just a lot fewer people watching wrestling now. Have you seen WWE's ratings recently? They're terrible. So it's not just the jaded intellectuals here at TSM. There are some genuinely stupid people who have decided to look elsewhere for their weekly fix of 'roided-up dudes rubbing on one another.

I support Czech's "boarding hard" initiative as a way to ensure the survival of the board. Everybody needs to step up their game and start making posts that, as Mr. Bonaduce would say, will shake your foundation, shake the fucking rafters, and nobody'll ever be the same. Unfortunately, I am not the one to make these posts, as I've never been particularly good at boarding.

My first couple of years at this board are kind of a blur to me. At the time, I stuck mainly to the wrestling, music, games and CE forums, so I didn't really get into the personal stuff. I knew the names, but I didn't know who any of the people behind the TSM posts were. Then, one day in '04, I ventured into the Hardcore Discussion folder, and saw a thread called "One time, I kicked a girl in the vagina." Suddenly I made an important discovery: The Smart Marks are fucked in the head. This lesson stuck with me over the next four years. Who, pray tell, is the most popular poster on this board? Milky, that's who! And why? Because he's a fuckin' craven sociopath, that's why! Is Milky real or gimmick? Probably a lot of column A and a little of B. But that doesn't matter. The point is that it makes for good message boarding.

So, I propose a new direction for TSM. One that some would say we've been following for quite a while. The mission is the be the absolute biggest fucking jerks anywhere on the 'net. I know a lot of y'all are probably too nice to be dicks in real life. But it's time to separate reality from board. I'm reminded of a John Leguizamo sketch comedy called "House of Buggin'" which aired on FOX in 1995. The explanation of the term "buggin'" was: "the state of truly free insanity where the rules of life have been temporarily suspended and all behavior, no matter how outrageous, is deemed appropriate." That's how I envision this board. I want TSM to be the motherfuckin' House of BUGGIN'.

As long as it doesn't cross over into the illegal. So sorry Brody, no pedos, no necros, no...bestios? Zoophos? Oh, and no furries either.

But what TSM needs is its own niche, something that really defines us as a board. Like DVDVR? They're wrestling geeks. The Pit? That's the neocon board. TSM? Oh, those dudes are ASSHOLES. The fucking scum of the internet. Have they no decency?

The only problem is that I don't know this plan would be implemented. Truthfully, I'm not much of a dickhead myself. I'm going to need some help. But I have a feeling you guys can pull it out. Come on, Smart Marks. Unleash your inner shithead.

TSM WE BUGGINNNNNNNNNNNNN

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Brody, go find some perverts. Tell them at least one member of the moderator staff is willing to welcome them with open fuzzy arms. Let's spice up the sex folder.

TSM? Oh, those dudes are ASSHOLES. The fucking scum of the internet. Have they no decency?

Unfortunately, I think 4chan already has the monopoly on this one

TSM? Oh, those dudes are ASSHOLES. The fucking scum of the internet. Have they no decency?

Exactly the post I was about to make.

When did you all invade theDDT.com and D12World boards?

I used to post on both.

And yes while I may have once been a D12 fan, at least I was never a ICP fan

theDDT.com

Aw christ, that hellhole. That place was like a mix between the worst tendencies of old DVDVR and any given Youtube comments page. Made this place look downright disciplined and intellectual by comparison. I was modding here during the "invasion" (which was fairly short and not terribly memorable), and some bitchy mod from over there demanded that I ban people here at TSM for what they did over at DDT. Let's just say that I declined.

And oh yeah, that also produced the man who was like the herpes, The Brain. Goddamn was that like a perfect storm nightmare of a troll. He acted like a wronged man on a righteous quest of vengeance, he just would not go the fuck away. And he was simultaneously smart enough to temporarily fool people and enough of an asshole to legit piss them off once he decided to go on the offensive. And he threatened to fite-me-u-poser with me and at least one other guy.

Sweet Cherrie was my favorite invasion.

What invasion was it that we invaded one board, and then told that board we were from some other board, so that they invaded that board?

Some shitty wrestling board, we claimed we were from DDT. Don't know if it happened besides that.

EDIT: Actually, we may have told DDT we were from the other board and then DDT invaded them. I can't remember.

Dear TSM,

Hope you got the letter,

And I pray you can make it better down here.

I dont mean a big increase in the amount of members,

But all the people that you made in your image,

See them whining the most,

cause they dont get enough things to post

From TSM,

I can believe in you.

Dear TSM,

Sorry to disturb you,

But I feel that I should be heard loud and clear.

Do we need a big increase in amount of peers,

And all the people that you made in your image,

See them fighting in Current Events,

Cause they can't make opinions and share their two cents,

About TSM

I can believe in you.

Did you make sleaze, and the skin "Diamond Blue"?

Did you make mankind after we made you?

And BruiserBrody too!

Dear TSM,

Dont know if you noticed,

But your name is on a lot of quotes on the net.

Us crazy posters wrote it, you should take a bet,

And all the people that you made in your image,

Still believing this forum is true.

Well I know it is and so do you,

Dear TSM,

I can believe in,

I do believe in,

I won't believe in PWO or The Pit.

No Leena, no Marney,

No poster that's shit.

No board bad posters, no thorny crowns.

Youre never letting us posters down.

The flamewars you bring, the newbs you drown.

Those lost at sea and never found,

And its the same the whole net round.

The jerks I see helps to compound,

That the Maff, bob_barron and holy ghost(buster),

Is not just somebody's unholy hoax,

And if you're up there you'll perceive,

That my hearts here upon my sleeve.

If theres one thing I believe in...

Its you,

Dear TSM.

Except this place isn't as annoying as 4chan. Plus, less creepy anime nerds.

Except this place isn't as annoying as 4chan. Plus, less creepy anime nerds.

We did have WP and his Astro Boy obsession.

You know....maybe TSM needs a mascot to be help attract people:

Here are some of my ideas:

crunkdino.gif

1. Billy the Dancing Dinosaur

benoit.jpg

2. Chris Benoit

mrmetgettinglove.jpg

3. Mr. Met

babysellingjesusuk1.jpg

4. Jesus

zombieturtlekid.jpg

5. Zombie Turtle Kid

Surely one of these five could attract more posters.