TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chrislatimer

workers who get called great but you disagree

No, I just know that until Hogan came along, Bruno was pretty much the biggest star in wrestling.

no, that would have been Andre.

and being a big star has zero to do with working ability which Sammartino lacked compared most other "greats" (you know when Ric Flair calls you out on your work, you're highly overrated)

No, I just know that until Hogan came along, Bruno was pretty much the biggest star in wrestling.

no, that would have been Andre.

and being a big star has zero to do with working ability which Sammartino lacked compared most other "greats" (you know when Ric Flair calls you out on your work, you're highly overrated)

I never said shit about Bruno's work, somebody said Harley, Dusty, and The Funks were more popular then him at the time, that was simply not true. Andre might've been, but even that is debatable. Unless people actually believe Hogan's lie about Hogan/Andre sold out Shea, when in fact Bruno/Zybysko was the draw.

No, that would have been Andre.

And being a big star has zero to do with working ability which Sammartino lacked compared most other "greats" (you know when Ric Flair calls you out on your work, you're highly overrated)

Flair called out Sammartino because Flair is the ultimate company man, and Sammartino and WWE have been on the outs for years

I thought Bruno did a west coast stint after losing to Koloff in 1971. In fact the 1972 match of the year from PWI was a battle royal he won in LA. No clue if he drew though, anyone know?