TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

Character Moments That Now Make You Cringe or Shudder

For some reason, when wrestling promotions fake relationships between guys, it's never really bothered me that much. It's just another way to advance a storyline.

Although it was stupid when WCW tried to pretend that Hak and Raven were brothers, after it never being mentioned before. Not as bad as Jimmy and Ronnie Garvin, who at least had a connection and the same last name.

As far as moments that make you cringe, I always hated during the Alliance angle when Stephanie said something about dying to Freddie Blassie, since it was obvious that Blassie was already pretty old...pretty sure he did die less than a year later after that, too.

As far as moments that make you cringe, I always hated during the Alliance angle when Stephanie said something about dying to Freddie Blassie, since it was obvious that Blassie was already pretty old...pretty sure he did die less than a year later after that, too.

Steph was just awful that year with controversial comments, especially when she compared the 9/11 tragedy to the government going after her dad.

During the early moments of Mike Awesome vs. Masato Tanaka from ECW ONS '05, Joey Styles was burying Awesome on commentary for the way that he departed ECW in 2000. Awesome did a topé onto Tanaka on the floor which caused Joey to remark "suicide dive by Mike Awesome...and It's a shame that he didn't succeed in taking his own life."