TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ohnobadboi

Batman: FIRE = DEATH Part 1

Thunder and lightning break the skies over Gotham, a man steps off a bus met by some goons.

He is wearing a trenchcoat and fedora and looks up, he grits at the sky, a HUGE man, powerful, "Is it true the BATMAN has never been tamed?" he asks a goon.

"YES" the goon answers, before it is fully out of his mouth, the trenchcoat flies off and a huge grizzly hand grabs the man's throat. CHOKESLAMMING HIM INTO A FIRE HYDRANT

the other goons scramble.

KANE revealed, he smiles and looks up and thinks "Gotham will make a fine new home... Batman... beware!"

He lifts his hands, lwoers them, and the block explodes in fire.

======================

Batman and Robin investigatge the fire: Batman thinks "Who did this? Firebug? Joker?"

Suddenly out of the sparks comes a hissing sound: "BATMAN HE IS HERE"

Batman's pupils narrow: "KING CROC?"

King Croc dives out of the shadows, "I come NOT TO FIGHT BATMAN, but to tell you, the gates of hell have opened, he is here, the criminals fear him more than you, be ready BATMAN, you are no longer the deepest fear of us, now the night has MORE TERRORS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" Croc dives into a sewer to escape.

Batman and Robin search the burned down buildings and find just one clue, a tOMBSTONE reading "RIP BATMAN" the second BATMAN touches it, red lightning strikes the tombstone, burning it.

Batman and Robin drive home, BAtman thinking "This is something I've never seen before."

====================================

Animal Man waits in line at a Gotham Bank in his civilan clothes.

"I wish this would go quicker, or something was on tv instead of this stock stuff."

SUDDENLY, the wall crashes in, the room goes DARK. KANE IS THERE.

"ANIMAL MAN I HAVE A MESSAGE" he glares at Animal Man.

Animal Man dives at Kane with the speed of a babboon and the strength of a warthog, but Kane catches him and chokeslams him, his leg going through a metal pipe exposed when KANE burst in.

"I could kill you" Kane smiles, "but pain is so much mroe fun, besides, you are just a message".

=============

The batsignal lights up the night, Batman shows up, Gordon says, "we didn't move him yet, he says he will heal and doesn't want the evidence tampered, but look, look what happened!"

Two metal poles are imbdedded in the side of the police building, Animal Man broken and bloodied and hanging from his broken hands from them. "Batman..." he coughs "He is... he is... coming for you."

Guest Vitamin X
He lifts his hands, lwoers them, and the block explodes in fire.

Animal Man dives at Kane with the speed of a babboon and the strength of a warthog

I laughed so hard at these two. Awesome.