TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Smues

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night

Guest Smues

And not that N64 Superman who had to fly through rings. No, I want to use my powers for good. Rocket science and curing the sick and stuff. So I ask you, the TSM faithful, how can I use my new powers to help you?

Go on, take the money and run.

Get a certain Butriog

argh

sorry bad type

Het a certain big red machine a title shot1

Oh, one time Istayed at a motel 6 and did a cannonball into the poo l with my clothes on.

rock, the fuck on justin :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Guest Smues

Here's the money:

2394166161_894da08e88.jpg

Here are the puppies:

medium_Husky_Puppies.2.jpg

I baked the pizza, but I apparantly haven't received my pizza teleportion skills yet. Some super powers these are.

As for a title shot for Kane, I'll do better. I'll send him back in time to his title shot against HHH in 2002 and let him kill him. Not just win the match and title, but actually kill him. Everybody wins!

As for cleaning someone's house and yard sorry, I'm white.

to MSUES: thjanks man! I added u to my friend list.

to DrVenk: I am Justin, look its not too hard, u've had it in for me a lot but i thought you want new posters. I am Justin, iw as born in 1986. I live in an apt with my friend/nurse Beth, I wrk at hoittopic and i want to be a wrsetler, sarah is the love of my life (but hse dont love me)

I was at a mtoel 6 on a driving trip to Cleveland to see a Browns game, it was kinda cold out, and my friend B-man was liek "YO JUSTIN I DARE U" looking at the pool and I am hgardcore and I was like "Fuck yea" and Beth was like JUSTIN NO!

but too late, i cannonballed in, beth got pissed, because seh was like you are wearing the only kane shit you packed, later u will want that shirt, not it reeks of chlorine.

she was right i missed the shirt :-(

but u can see why I am a valuable allie to have, i do good shit like THIS

I actually don't want new posters. It's like, you know at work, you don't want new co-workers because they're going to be lame kids, but you know that you need these new people to replace those that have left so you don't get stuck working six days a week or more? Then you grow to respect them when they've put their time in to show they can roll with the punches? You're not rolling bro, you're becoming defensive. Do you think that's what Kane would do? A thousand times no.

OMG cannonball into the poo! My new all-caps username.

I like that people are still able to appreciate a gimmick, but come on. This is no Wilford Brimley, I'll tell you that.

And not that N64 Superman who had to fly through rings. No, I want to use my powers for good. Rocket science and curing the sick and stuff. So I ask you, the TSM faithful, how can I use my new powers to help you?

Do some drycleaning and bust a mad freestyle on some loitering hoodlums.

We got a black president now. Things have changed, and now it's whitey's turn to do our work. Get to it boy.

My friend's boss is Black. Wednesday morning, he brought all the white guys a sign he made on his computer that said "On January 20, 2009 at 7:00 AM, All White people are to report to the cotton fields for orientation".

My friend's boss is Black. Wednesday morning, he brought all the white guys a sign he made on his computer that said "On January 20, 2009 at 7:00 AM, All White people are to report to the cotton fields for orientation".

Well, tell your friend to tell Mr. Black that wasn't very nice of him at all.

We got a black president now. Things have changed, and now it's whitey's turn to do our work. Get to it boy.

You're black?

Well, tell your friend to tell Mr. Black that wasn't very nice of him at all.

Can we call him Uncle Blackie?