TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ohnobadboi

Batman: Fire = Death Part 2

Superman knew Toyman could be a threat, but where did he get tech like this? Superman was bloodied and weakened against Toyman's newist gimmick, a huge duplicate of the Kryptonian battlesuit that brought Superman back to Metropolis after he was brought back to life in his Fortress. However, this suit was even stronger than Superman's and twice as big!

Toyman: "This isn't just your suit Superqueer, hahahhahahhahahah this has been modified by Lex Luthor, Mister Mind, The Cyborg, and of course my own genius!"

The battlesuit brough it's huge fist into Superman, smashing him into a bus, it opened up its shoulders to blast Superman with a plasma beam. All Clark wanted on this lovely day was to have sex with Lois and write an article about Lex Luthor's possible Herpes outbreak. But, here he was, slumped down on the ground weakened. He knew though, Toyman's weakness was his own arrogance.

The suit throws another punch, but Clark swoops around the blow and hovers above, dodging missles that the suit is firing, "Toyman... I feel weak, you win..."

"HAHAHAHHA SUPERFOOL!" Toyman bellowed, "You are done. This suit sends out red sunlight and with my telepathic control, it can fight even you."

"Telepathic control you say..." With that Superman knew he had won. He taps his fingers at superspeed and force, pinging out random patterns that interfere with Toyman's brain waves.

"Argh, this is... what are you doing..." Toyman can't think straight! The Kryptonian battlesuit tries to punch Superman, but it is slow and out of focus, Superman punches it with all his might now that he has an opening and the suit flies miles into the air....

=====

COMING DOWN IN GOTHAM CITY!!!!!!

It slams down in a park, near a sewer grate where a big red monster watches. Seconds later, Superman swoops down and rips the suit's armor open, pulling out Toyman. Toyman, dazed, is wrapped up in a car. Kane smiles, knowing his prey is here.

"Superman... such an easy life. Always the hero. I could've been a hero too... BUT NO! NO! YOU WOULDN'T ALLOW IT!"

Kane dives at the Man of Steel, but Kane isn't that fast, he isn't that strong, Superman dodges and flips Kane into a tree, shattering it. Kane is bloody and hurt, but he gets up and smiles.

Superman: "Kane... I've heard of you, I hear that you are the new guy who thinks you can beat Batman. News flash doofus, you can't!"

Superman swoops in and feints with a fast jab, Kane tries to block it, but Superman quickly spin kicks in the gut, and Kane flies through the air, smashing into a hotdog cart. Superman flies into Kane with a thud, fist first. Superman walks away, Kane knocked out, but... out of nowhere... KANE ZOMBIE SITS UP.

"SUPREMAN! You are impressive, I can't fight you this way. But... BUT! DO YOU HAVE A WEAKNESS?" Kane smiles, looks up and it starts to rain... blood.

Superman: "Nice parlor trick, but it will ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." red lighting surges out of the sky striking Superman. More red bolts flash down, caging him in.

Kane: "Mystical lightning, seems to... hurt you? The Man of Steel is beatable? WELL I AM NOT!"

More lightning surges, but Clark just smiles, "Kane, I have more than my muscles; I have this!" Superman's eyes surge and shoot a red beam of pure heat. Hot enough to melt a battleship, Kane just stands in it and laughs.

"Bwa ha ha! You call this heat, you call this fire? I've burned with a passion you could never understand! FEEL MY RAGE!" KANE snarls and a beam of lightning strikes Superman, knocking him out.

======

In the hospital, Bruce and Animal Man talk. "Why were you in my stomping ground?" Batman asks him.

"I was... working on a case" Animal Man winces and feels one of his broken ribs.

"I figured, since the lead didn't work, I might as well deposit a check, see how my IRA is doing."

Bruce smiles and thinks, "Being a billionare can be nice!"

Right then.... SMASH, the glass in the front of the hospital shatters and a gaunt Superman flies through the debris. He coughs up blood as BAtman runs to help him. "Bruce..." Superman whipsers. "Bruce, you... you have to go into hiding... he's too strong."

TO BE CONTINUED