TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

8 year old kills father

Eight-year-old accused of killing two

Last Update: 11/07 8:40 pm

Related Video | Print Story | Email Story

(Getty Images/file) FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) - An eight-year-boy is accused of fatally shooting his father and another man in eastern Arizona.

St. Johns Police Chief Roy Melnick says the boy is charged with two counts of premeditated murder after the shootings Wednesday.

Killed were the boy's father, 29-year-old Vincent Romero, and 39-year-old Timothy Romans.

Melnick says police arrived at a home shortly after the shooting and found one victim just outside the front door. The other was found in an upstairs room.

Melnick says the boy initially denied involvement but later confessed.

St. Johns is a community of about 4,000 people more than 150 miles northeast of Phoenix.

You have to love that we have become desensitized as a society so much that a story like this draws little attention.

Now an 18 year old White girl disappears its news for 5 months straight.

No jury in the world's gonna convict a baby!

Maybe Texas.

This kinda reminds me of that shitty movie "Mikey", where this kid kills different families that he lives with. I do remember this trick he used. He lays down on a ball to somehow hide his heartbeat. That sure comes in handy during a massacre when he needs to kill the last, and smartest, person.

Anyways...terrible story...

Why did the kid have access to a gun?

Bad parenting kills.

At first, I thought you said bad parenting skills. And then I re-read it and laughed, thinking you omitted the S on purpose because it says KILLS. Except then I realized you probably never were going to say skills and pretty much meant what you said without a hidden meaning or joke. Go me.

He's obviously going for the psych sentence. "Because I thought he was in pain". Pfft, hopefully they see right through it. Or else he's destined to escape from the psych ward every halloween and wreck havoc!