TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BX

Great Moments in TSM History

There we go. Biggest burn ever.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...2&hl=\

Hey, I posted in that thread.

In retrospective, that Valentines Day wasn't so bad.

PS: I now like rainy days

I completely forgot I was the one who set him off that time.

If we're including threads from the top of the board, *ducks*, everybody freaking out at the end of Raw Is Randy is about as close to great as the WWE folder got.

Guest Smues
04 LCS thread.

"This is what happens when you walk a fucking faggot like Millar Mariano Rivera you piece of shit" etc.

That thread is so great. Always fun to read through it, starting at game 1 and watching how things progressed.

that one time HTQ got really gay and gave reasons why Nash was stupid to think why Eddie and Benoit couldn't be stars because women didn't wanna fuck them like him and Hall. then something about the women who would fuck Eddie and Benoit, but it was just one long post of gayness that I found hilarious at the time.

HTQ was a real trip back in '05. He was just a normal, reasonable dude until he got mod powers and then...

TSM BRINGS THE IDIOCY

- KOAB for saying that Eddie should go over Batista for the title. Smackdown's ratings share has been .089 percent higher since Batista won the belt when you take into account the audience disparity since the move to Friday, and Meltzer says that merchandise sales are up 25 cents per head at the house shows. Think before you type you fucking moron.*

*This post never actually happened. But it damn well could have. That man got power, and the fucking claws came out. Look at him now. Take away the mod spot, he's just fine.

I really miss Hotbutter. An idiot, but a really fun one. If tank_abbott is allowed back, then Hotbutter should be allowed too.

I tried contacting him during my 25 minutes as a mod to tell him to come back. He obviously didn't. I think from what I saw of the staff folder Mole was looking to get rid of him and just used his n-bomb dropping as an excuse, but I could be remembering that totally wrong!

I like to maintain the illusion that Hotbutter and FBTG were not one and the same, but then I'm just fooling myself. I want the crazy "out battle beat you in a game of wits" guy back, not the "LOL CC is attached to wrestling"/picture of Paris Hilton with "Hates Niggers" written on it as an avatar dude.

I like to maintain the illusion that Hotbutter and FBTG were not one and the same, but then I'm just fooling myself. I want the crazy "out battle beat you in a game of wits" guy back, not the "LOL CC is attached to wrestling"/picture of Paris Hilton with "Hates Niggers" written on it as an avatar dude.

The thing I most remember about FBTG for was when he admonished BruiserKC for disciplining his kid... that was one of the main reasons why I couldn't take MapleSyrup AngstFarmer seriously

That, and he still sucked under his second incarnation

I really miss Hotbutter. An idiot, but a really fun one. If tank_abbott is allowed back, then Hotbutter should be allowed too.

I've only been banned 7 or 8 times......

But that one was a shot to the single hanging nut I have.

:(

Painting Marvin was a pivotal moment in TSM History. Or maybe it was just fun. Either way, it was great.

I'm glad I could be a pivotal point. To celebrate..

A14wDjG.jpg

Taken last year during my trip to Chicago

I don't figure anyone's gonna do anything but hey..