TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

My good friend died last night.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Hey guys, I'm done digging this really deep rectangular hole in the swamp at the edge of town. You guys going to plant some shrubs or something?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

If we're divvying out messageboard jobs, I'm the Labor Standards and Warehouse Systems Supervisor.

cp.jpg

That picture makes it look like he's an expert at fisting.

Some more notes regarding the death of Charles Buffong. He died Thanksgiving weekend after the funeral for his 22-year-old son, Jerimy, who was found hanging. After hearing from one of Jerimy’s best friends, he confirmed it was a suicide death, as reported, and not a murder, as some have speculated. According to Toryn Abraham, the younger Buffong was on heavy drugs that night, got into an argument with his girlfriend at the end of a party, and then hung himself. It was not his first suicide attempt, but he had nothing to do with any local gangs even though he had been in trouble with the law.

Some more notes regarding the death of Charles Buffong. He died Thanksgiving weekend after the funeral for his 22-year-old son, Jerimy, who was found hanging. After hearing from one of Jerimy’s best friends, he confirmed it was a suicide death, as reported, and not a murder, as some have speculated. According to Toryn Abraham, the younger Buffong was on heavy drugs that night, got into an argument with his girlfriend at the end of a party, and then hung himself. It was not his first suicide attempt, but he had nothing to do with any local gangs even though he had been in trouble with the law.

Damn... no need to put my name out like that. Fuck you Meltzer.