TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Black Friday 2008/Holiday Video Game Deals

I saw a commercial saying Toys-R-Us will be having a Buy 3, get 1 free sale. I don't know if that's just black friday or what the deal is there. I am hoping for a sale too, there are 3 games I'm looking to snag for the PS3.

I saw a commercial saying Toys-R-Us will be having a Buy 3, get 1 free sale. I don't know if that's just black friday or what the deal is there. I am hoping for a sale too, there are 3 games I'm looking to snag for the PS3.

That deal is for today and Monday. Not that really good of a deal considering that they just did Buy 2 get 1 free a month ago.

Gamestop is doing a buy 2 get 1 free deal on all used games and items starting Wednesday and lasting till Sunday.

Here are a couple of steals for the Xmas season.

Far Cry 2 Xbox 360 $37 on Amazon.com

Dead Space $30 Target

Fallout 3 $39 Amazon.com

Ebgames and gamestop.com, for all games over 50 dollars, put in save10 in the coupon code to get 10 dollars off. This lasts until December 31st and is a great way to save 10 dollars on all full priced games.

Ah BF , I got to be at work at 4AM and watch the endless sream of a-holes run in for "deals" The sad part is that if u are not one of maybe the first 50-75 people you aren't getting that cheap TV or laptop.

Anyhoo we at CC AKA The Titanic, will offer 4.99 and 9.99 games bins as well as assorted sales on newer games. Plus GH3 on sale for 54.99. Too bad we have no PS3s in stock at my location, despite being in the ad, meaning I have to hear complaints about "false advertising " all day.

Pray for me guys .

Here are some new Amazon.com deals to go along with the ones previous stated.

Xbox 360

Left for Dead $40

Infine Undiscovery $18

Call of Duty World at War $50

Bioshock $20

Nba 09, Nascar 09, Madden 09 $30 each

Alone in the Dark $12

Star Wars The Force Unleashed $40

Guitar Hero 3 Wireless Bundle $50

The Last Remnant $40

Lego Batman $30

Wireless Controller $30

Mortal Combat vrs DC $40

PS3

Games that are also on the 360 have the same sale price

Buy a 80gb model get Resistance 2 Free

Resistance 1 $15

WWE Smackdown 2009 Collectors Edition $40

PC

Fall out 3 $30

Far Cry 2 $30

Left for Dead $20

Bioshock $10

Wii

Boom Blox $20

Resident Evil 4 $10

Here are some new Amazon.com deals to go along with the ones previous stated.

DEALZ

Got Infinite Undiscovery, GOW 2, Spore Parts Pack, Boom Blox, and Dead Space. Just under $90.

EDIT - Didn't see WotLK on sale. Got that plus a Wii Fit Battery Back for $33.

YKRG didn't list it, but the absolute best deal for Amazon is Persona 3 FES, with art book/soundtrack, for $30.

If you haven't played P3, you NEED to pick it up.

GameCrazy (the Hollywood video affiliated game store) has a buy 2 used games, get 1 free. I picked up NHL 08, Call of Duty 3, and GTA IV all for the price of what Left 4 Dead is being listed as. Although, in hindsight, I'm kinda regretting not getting The Godfather: Black Hand Edition.

Pretty stoked, cos this leaves me with some extra cash to pick up Fifa 09 at Christmas.

Are you at the one in Cross County?

Yep. Shockingly we had a well organised BF, the peeps even walked in when we opened. I pretty much spent the better part of 16 hours ringing up since I am a store vet and all. Saturday was still busy. Damn working retail makes you dislike Christmas. Our deals were pretty lame so I got no games (we weren't allowed to buy stuff on Fri anyhow) All I wound up getting was House Season 2 dvd for 14.99 on Sat, since it was the only season I hadn't got yet.

I need a real job stat, I'm getting too old for this BS.

Snagged up DC vs MK, Resistance: Fall of Man (always wanted it but never for sixty), and Lego Batman for a total of 80 bucks. It was a decent day of amazon shopping. Now we are waiting to see if Toysrus does another 2 for 1 sale and we'll be snagging Lego Star Wars Original Saga and two PSP games to go along with it.

120 bucks to get 4 PS3 games and 2 PSP games isn't too bad. Of course, a stop at Kmart to check to see if they have any of the games for 10 in their reduced aisle might increase the PSP haul but 2.

When Aliens: Colonial Marines and Ghostbusters got delayed, I didn't really see any of the new games I wanted. And DC vs MK is just the only two player fighting game we could agree on getting.

Not sure if it's just a holiday sale, but Lego Stars the Complete Saga is only 20 new, at Gamestop. For PS3 at least.

Thought I'd note since I went to buy it at Toys R Us first, but it's still like 50$ there...

Not sure if it's just a holiday sale, but Lego Stars the Complete Saga is only 20 new, at Gamestop. For PS3 at least.

Thought I'd note since I went to buy it at Toys R Us first, but it's still like 50$ there...

Really? Toysrus online has it for 20. So does Amazon. I think that is just the regular price now.

I picked up Lego Star Wars used at Gamestop for 14 bucks on the Wii. I've seen it for 20 new pretty much everywhere.

Ahh, well maybe my Toys R Us was just slow with changing the price. Or they did, just not the labels in the aisles. One thing I've noticed, is that I rarely see it for 360, except online. In stores I always see "The Original Trilogy" but rarely do I ever see the complete saga one.