TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SBStylez

My Theme Collection (Sharing as many themes with everyone)

Much obliged.

Of course, I shall upload anything I may have that would interest you. I've got a lot of music pre-this year in various promotions, but you've probably got all.

I came here to share all my wrestling stuff that I have. Old and new stuff. Maybe you have some TNA Themes of Raven I have 3 of his 7. But to get these others four are very hard. This would be great.

I would like to add this. If you haven't run into this man on Youtube and his downloadable theme and bumpers, you are missing out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wwemusicfan

He's had stuff that I wanted for a long time and there is more of it everyday.

Yes I know this guy and he has a lot of great stuff. But there are also a lot of other great channels like ThemeAnthologyV3 and so on.

But still let me do some posts to :P :lol:

I know this is a theme that probably isn't available anywhere, but what the hell . . . does anyone have the theme of the Jumping Bomb Angels? I know it's a ripoff of Billy Idol's "Do Not Stand in the Shadows".

Jack Swagger's latest is one you should keep an eye out for. You can find the instrumental verison on Youtube easily enough, but his current has lyrics by someone who sounds eerily like Rage Against The Machine's front man.

I'd kill to find that.

I know this is a theme that probably isn't available anywhere, but what the hell . . . does anyone have the theme of the Jumping Bomb Angels? I know it's a ripoff of Billy Idol's "Do Not Stand in the Shadows".

Never say never: Jumping Bomb Angels - Stand In The Shadows

A special thx for this theme goes out to CraigUK and WrestlingMedia.ws.

If you take this theme please give credit to Craig and his page.

Jack Swagger's latest is one you should keep an eye out for. You can find the instrumental verison on Youtube easily enough, but his current has lyrics by someone who sounds eerily like Rage Against The Machine's front man.

I'd kill to find that.

Can you give me a link to a video? It sounds like he has uses now B Version of this song.

Never say never: Jumping Bomb Angels - Stand In The Shadows

A special thx for this theme goes out to CraigUK and WrestlingMedia.ws.

If you take this theme please give credit to Craig and his page.

Holy fuck! Thank you!!! The track sounds great.

Anyone have the theme Cactus Jack used in 1995 IWA Japan? I used to have it back in 2002 but lost it.

I have a 30 second recording of it but not the full. Although I can post that if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPbLjcV6t4w...feature=related

Crappy, but it's hard to get any kind of good version. Alot of dipshits took the first fifteen seconds and just looped it. It's Lance Cade's last theme (Swagger used the pure instrumental for a few weeks), but they added lyrics to it directed to Swagger.

I'd kill to find that.

Jack Swagger 3rd Theme - On Your Knees (by Age Against The Machine)

http://www.mediafire.com/?qjeyttzi0r2

Credit goes to Mr. Angle for this theme.