TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Truthiness

Final Resolution 2008 thread

Beer Money, Glamour Boy Shane, Sting and Alex Shelley are pretty much the things that I like in TNA at this point.

Yeah, same here. I do admit I like the idea of MEM, I'm a huge sucker for the WCW nWo days, but I absolutely hate just about every aspect of the angle and what they've done with all of it so far.

I couldn't give two shits about any of the supposed faces on "TNA Frontline" by this point.

A fake character from a horrible selling video game is here!

Seriously though, I'm willing to give this a shot. An impressive few seconds there.

They need to be VERY careful with how they book him from here on though. It'll be easy to get the fans to crap all over it.

I couldn't give two shits about any of the supposed faces on "TNA Frontline" by this point.

How could you not like a babyface faction that shares a name with flea preventative medication?

bps, I'm surprised like you, but I am willing to see where it goes. He had some good moves there.

How could you not like a babyface faction that shares a name with flea preventative medication?

Good God, that's never even crossed my mind.

Damn you.

Right now, we're at 4 pages for this PPV. Is this the longest thread for a TNA ppv in a long time, during the show?

Color me surprised that the fans didn't crap on Suicide.

Maybe we can credit that to the Guns being dicks.

Also, I bet Angle kicks out of a Gore, and I can see Rhyno kicking out of an Olympic Slam and reversing an ankle lock. Since this isn't the main event, it'll only happen once.

I've said it a million times but I have to say it again....I really do hate Tenay and West. They're trying to debut a new character, he comes out with a unique entrance and a big pop but you can barely hear it all with Tenay and West babbling at a mile a minute.

I've said it a million times but I have to say it again....I really do hate Tenay and West. They're trying to debut a new character, he comes out with a unique entrance and a big pop but you can barely hear it all with Tenay and West babbling at a mile a minute.

I was watching Angle/Christian via OnDemand's monthly TNA PPV hype and Tenay did play by play for Angle coming out and his pyro hitting. It was unbelievable.

Agreed. Why do they stink with those guys. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that would be worse.

They should let Beer Money do commentary. James Storm always finds a way to crack me up.

Agreed. Why do they stink with those guys. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that would be worse.

They should let Beer Money do commentary. James Storm always finds a way to crack me up.

Are you serious?

Where's the former tag team champion partner of Mick Foley that was supposed to come out with Angle?

I was watching Angle/Christian via OnDemand's monthly TNA PPV hype and Tenay did play by play for Angle coming out and his pyro hitting. It was unbelievable.

Ha I remember an Abyss/Black Reign backstage brawl segment on Impact where West did play by play for Dustin trying to lock Abyss' head in a vice grip.

I read that and mentioned that before, but is he just going to come out at a random point? I thought he was going to second Angle to the ring.

Ha I remember an Abyss/Black Reign backstage brawl segment on Impact where West did play by play for Dustin trying to lock Abyss' head in a vice grip.

Look at that, DW Don West! They're trying to-yes, they're actually going to put that man's head into the VG! The vice grip is what VG stands for and since we're already in the back, let's go over to JB Jeremy Borash!

I read that and mentioned that before, but is he just going to come out at a random point? I thought he was going to second Angle to the ring.

Just wait until you see thousands of Styrofoam heads in the crowd...