TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Truthiness

Final Resolution 2008 thread

Admittedly, this made me laugh, but what's the point of publishing such vulgar and unconstructive PPV feedback?

It's F4W? I mean Alvarez makes a living bitching about TNA.

Judging from this thread, the PPV sounded pretty enjoyable. I would have watched online or something if I had known it was happening.

Glad to see that Al Snow is working with TNA now. I've always found Al entertaining in the ring, plus it'll be something kinda new to see him as a heel as I don't think he's been a heel on tv in years. And you know, when he turns face down the road and brings back Head...IT'LL BE AWESOME!

Plus we get a lot of random Al Snow jokes by Mick Foley now.

Admittedly, this made me laugh, but what's the point of publishing such vulgar and unconstructive PPV feedback?

Contrary to popular belief, Alvarez does have positive things to say about TNA and, in fact, said a number of positive things about the PPV. As did Meltzer, and per Meltzer, the two top matches for next month are Angle vs. Jarrett, which we knew, and Sting defending the TNA title against Rhino, playing off of Rhino's victory over Sting on Impact.

I hope we get the M.E.M. welcoming Al with a suit and everything on Impact, only for them to turn on him and beat him down DX-Neidhart style.

I'd feel bad for the grizzled veteran Snow if they had him fall for that one. Not to say he won't.

Alvarez bitches about almost anything involving pro wrestling.

He's a wrestling reporter. That's his job.

Nobody's gonna pay money to listen to him say "You know, I like a lot of things in wrestling right now and here they are". Media runs on negativity, wrestlings no different. That's why CM Punk always seems to be 'in the doghouse' when it's a slow news week.