TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cmpunk04

Impact spoilers for 12/18

It's the type of role that can actually help them as a team. He works well opposite Nash. He can use them to get back at the Frontline, and in return help them win the tag titles.

I figured MCMG were in the MEM because they hated Foley and didn't want to be part of Joe and Styles "war".

The opening promo wasn't bad, and that is the Joe that should have been around from the start of his "bitching" phase.

Also, for those wondering, The Palin character is being played by Daffney.

Rough Cuts with Beer Money. These things are really good. I like learning about the real people behind the characters.

I just caught the end of the episode, and of everything that happened, I was happy with how they were using Sting. He was doing some cool shit in the match including one-hand choking (which always looks deadly) AJ Styles. My biggest enjoyment came at the end when the MEM was beating down Joe in the cage, and Sting was in the aisle, kicking the shit out of anyone that tried to run down and help. I enjoyed it very much.

Wow, I never would have guessed. That's crazy.

Yeah, another Knockout wasted.

I'm glad Daffney is at least getting a paycheck. The can just transition her back into regular persona once they get tired of this Palin crap.

I'm glad Daffney is at least getting a paycheck. The can just transition her back into regular persona once they get tired of this Palin crap.

Look at how long Cheerleader Melissa has been Raisha Saeed though.

Maybe the Palin character's short-term in this case.