TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fazzle

Happy new year!

I smashed the 11:30 bar on the "CG's pass-out time" over/under. First midnight I've seen since 2005.

It's actually a pretty entertaining story. I was to show up around 7, but helped a buddy move until late, so I didn't get to the party until ten. When my buddy Lebert arrived, he was greeted with "Over or under". He was the only one who picked under, since he was unaware I'd be out until an ETA of 9:45. So, though he didn't twist my arm very hard, he pretty well kept handing me beers.

... the other white person who showed up was a dude in tattered jeans and a huge, oversized Raiders jacket. He was an okay guy, but he reeked of cigarettes and ass, looked like he was 35 but claimed to be 25, and was rocking large faux diamond earrings and a mullet.

Dude, I think you met Dandy.

I stayed sober and inside the house.

Ditto. Though I did drink one beer that was left over in the fridge a party my brother had a couple nights before. And I watched American Teen. Not very good.

... the other white person who showed up was a dude in tattered jeans and a huge, oversized Raiders jacket. He was an okay guy, but he reeked of cigarettes and ass, looked like he was 35 but claimed to be 25, and was rocking large faux diamond earrings and a mullet.

Dude, I think you met Dandy.

Hah!

I was on here desperately trying to get to 27000 posts before the end of the year

Why? What motivates you?

Had nothing better to do. I'll have it before 1/31, the 7 year anniversary of signing up for the board at least.

Guest Vitamin X

I did like the one about putting cinnamon in chili. That was a good suggestion.

I did like the one about putting cinnamon in chili. That was a good suggestion.

Fuckin' traitor!

I'll try it, though.

Guest Vitamin X

Dude, I lost your recipe somewhere. I tried doing a chili with both cinnamon AND beer and.. yeah. Pretty good, though.