TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fazzle

Happy new year!

Seriously. What the hell did you do to celebrate new years eve? I spent the whole fuckin night gettting pissed off at asshole friends of mine who said they were ALREADY FUCKING IN certain barts, and then texted me afterwards to say they were somewhere else AFTER I fucking paid to get in.

Then I went hom and played power hour with my sister to get mysefl less pissed off. It worked. Somewhat.

Who fucked a dead transvestite hooker? Where arey ou Milky?

Heh, "barts".

I'm keeping it real at work, thankfully the amount of idiot drunks coming in has been low (some kid is hopping around though and needed a wheelchair) but the night is young.

I stayed at home with the family as usual. I've never gone out for New Year's, and I don't anticipate that changing in future years.

Yep, he definitely looked like death warmed over.

*wonders how many people put him in the '09 death pool*

I went to a party at a Mexican chick's house. I was one of two white people there. I had a shit ton of fun. It started with me and 6 friends, and ended up with like 60 people. My friend was doing DJ work, and some locally famous Mexican rapper showed up ( pre-planned, but unbeknownst to the majority of the crowd) and started busting out to the great delight of the mostly drunk crowd. 6 hours of drinks, food, friends, fun, and hot bitches. The one girl I've been going after kept referring to me as "The Matt Young" and was all over me. Drunk ass ho. I was honored. My white ass danced for the first time in God knows how long. Everyone made an ass of themselves. Best new year's ever.

Guest Smues

Last year I went to sleep before New Years hit becuase I'm a fucking loser and I didn't want to be hung over so I could get work done the next day. Even when my friends called shortly after midnight because I left my phone on I just told them sorry and turned the phone off and went back to sleep. Yeah I was (and probably still am) a fucking complete loser.

So this tyear I quit said job a few weeks ago, and went out with the wife's friends on new years eve. Since the place was so crowded I couldnt get a damn drink for over 2 hours I started to sober up and wasn't so happy, then my wife flirted her way to the bar and got me a pitcher, and I had a great time. The band sucked, but I had fun none the less. Hey old acquintance be forgot da da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, blah da da da ba da da da what the fuck is an old land zyme?????????????????

Oh and I surfed TSM on my phone during the miserable partof the night, and talked to Czech on AIM, so I guess it was the perfect night!

da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest Smues

I already started on my taxes the other day, because we got the last paystub for my job and all of Smuesttes....oh my god I'm worse than Ned Flanders.

Went and had dinner with the wife, her sister, and her husband at this really good Irish restaurant in the Milwaukee area. Saw a movie after that, and then went home. Pretty standard night for us, I guess.

My wife's family flew us over to Spain to spend the Holidays with them. New Years here is interesting. Madrid has its own ball that drops, though its nowhere near as big a ball or as long a drop as NYC. Then you swallow 12 grapes, 1 for each month/1 for each chime. I choked at one and gave up. It's for luck of something. Glad I'm not superstitious.

Made big plans to go out with the girlfriend. Of course around 10:00 she said she was too tired to go....barely got her to stay up until 12 and then we went to bed and did not have sex.

That's nothing. My girlfriend broke up with me on the way to a party because for some reason her best friend doesn't think i'm good enough for her. This best friend whom I have met twice thus far. Bitches be trippin'.

I threw a party at my place with hors d'oeuvres, punch, and champagne. It was BYO for whatever you were drinking for the night. I asked everyone to dress up a bit to make the party feel a little more special than it was. Several folks left their unfinished beer, which has been happening a lot lately. A lot of food was wasted, but it was a good time.

I went to a party at a friends place. Almost all the people there got drunk, and we watched Dick Clark, who I agree, looks like the living dead at this point. A good time was had by all, and I got back to my place at about 1:10.

Celebrated New Years with the parents just like every other year. I think I hated the celebrations on TV because I don't have anything to look forward this year because I'm not in school anymore. Last year I looked forward to graduating from school and this year I'm looking forward to getting a job.

Although you did post this in video games folder:

PS; I uh................................I forgot what I was gonna say.

Damnit.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I didn't sleep after work, ran around with the woman all day, got bombed with her, fell asleep at about 9 PM, woke up at 10 AM today with a sandpaper tongue, sawdust throat, wooden teeth, hot throbbing skull, and a thin verdigris of dried sexual fluid all along my left hemisphere. Happy birthday to me.

Oh, I forgot. I was one of only three white people there. The reason I mention this is because, other than me and a girl named Roxxi, the other white person who showed up was a dude in tattered jeans and a huge, oversized Raiders jacket. He was an okay guy, but he reeked of cigarettes and ass, looked like he was 35 but claimed to be 25, and was rocking large faux diamond earrings and a mullet.

Although you did post this in video games folder:

PS; I uh................................I forgot what I was gonna say.

Damnit.

...I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about..... :ph34r: