TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czecherbear

2009 TSM Poster Tournament: The Round of 64

Guest Czecherbear

Leena put more work into her ballot than at least fifteen non-pariahs, so her vote will count. Also,

14 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

13 Members: Czecherbear, Kinetic, Kotzenjunge, Psycho Penguin, DrVenkman PhD, Brooklyn Zoo, KOAB, Antwon Mitchell, fazzle, bob_barron, Sensei John Kreese, TheFranchise, Xavier Cromartie

the girl's a draw

I didn't even know who Leena was six years ago! Is this about us going to the same college? I wanted to see if Kutztown had ever been mentioned on this board, so I did a search on it. Besides one reference to Bill Demott there was you saying you went there. Which probably wasn't true, anyway. Aren't you from Arizona? This is why I shouldn't tell things to Dan.

I didn't even know who Leena was six years ago! Is this about us going to the same college? I wanted to see if Kutztown had ever been mentioned on this board, so I did a search on it. Besides one reference to Bill Demott there was you saying you went there. Which probably wasn't true, anyway. Aren't you from Arizona? This is why I shouldn't tell things to Dan.

Wait, SJK stalked Leena? Now I'm confused

No, I "stalked" her. Kreese sounds like he'd like to take it up as a hobby though.

Nah, I don't stalk female posters. Only Barron and maybe Mole when I was collecting info to prove he was Andy O.

It astounds me that EHME still isn't banned here. Hey, idiots, he's been doing the same awful gimmick for years and it's never been funny.

blackkettlesolo300.jpg

Yeah! Get the fuck outta here, you tea-drinking whore!

Leena put more work into her ballot than at least fifteen non-pariahs, so her vote will count.

are you kidding? the writing reeks of half-worn phrases, cliches, fill-in-the-blank insults that could be applied to almost anybody, and obscenities in the places where she couldn't think of anything to say. that's not well-spent effort, that's just word vomit.

by comparison, kinetic tried to tell an individual story with his picks and make each one interesting. and he makes it look effortless. leena somehow manages to give the impression of simultaneously being sloppy and trying too hard. she loses.

Kreese stalked me? That's awesome.

Not really. I found a newspaper article where you talk about how you only wear shorts.

Pants would be too long.

Ugh. I hate everything about that article. What I wrote was much better, but than the editor changed it around and just made it terrible.

A lot of people would stop me on campus to compliment me on the story and I was like: Ugh, why.

Leena put more work into her ballot than at least fifteen non-pariahs, so her vote will count.

are you kidding? the writing reeks of half-worn phrases, cliches, fill-in-the-blank insults that could be applied to almost anybody, and obscenities in the places where she couldn't think of anything to say. that's not well-spent effort, that's just word vomit.

by comparison, kinetic tried to tell an individual story with his picks and make each one interesting. and he makes it look effortless. leena somehow manages to give the impression of simultaneously being sloppy and trying too hard. she loses.

Her style makes her "one to watch in 2009"

I don't have a problem with my unfunny comedy being linked, but I hate that article and would rather no one read it.

My article on the only female cricket team in Canada was much better

Has Agnes always been like that? For years I was only aware of him as the lesser of the two board Angles and from the "Ban Agnes" rallying cry. But this year, my God, this man exploded. EX-PLO-DED

I think this was Agnes' breakout year, he was previously known as the Ban Agnes guy.

Where did Ban Agnes even come from? Where did Agnes come from? I should head to the TSM FAQ