TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Big Ol' Smitty

Who Would Win in a Fight?

I gotta agree with opinion so far. My heart says Omar, but my head says Chigurh.

I actually would go further than Lushus and say that Omar has a pretty damn big heart. He also showed some vulnerability in the Season Five, when his action hero jump out the window left him hobbled. He also lowered his guard around children, which ultimately led to his downfall.

Chigurh, on the other hand, would slit his mama's throat for nickel and showed absolutely zero vulnerability. Hell,

he even got away at the end

!

Gotta go with the sociopathic hit man over the stickup man with a code.

Han's got Chewbaca as backup, though. Who does Indy have? Marcus Brody? The man got lost in is own museum, for God's sake!

"I say...does anyone here speak english?"

Fuckin' Indy. All the way. He'll fuck up Han. He'll fuck up the cop from Witness. He'll fuck up all alla dem fish eatin' chumps. Reca'nize!

And, yes, Shortround vs. R2D2 in teh undercard plz.

Guest Vitamin X

Indy is the most badass character in all of his movies. Han isn't even top 3, maybe even top 5. However, Indy has the whole snake factor he'd be scared of- Han doesn't seem like he's scared as much, in fact, he's fearlessly stupid and pretty resourceful. But aside from that, Indy would clearly take him.