TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Big Ol' Smitty

Who Would Win in a Fight?

Guest Vitamin X

Easily Brody. Although his conditioning and formal training is far from EHME's, Brody's probably got the Homer Simpson thing going on. He looks like he can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Thinking about Brody getting into a fight, I picture him going all Leben/Bisping and walking head first into punches over and over again.

ZOMBIE FU~!

I cackled.

You would be surprised (or maybe not) how many head shots I've taken with no ill effects of the years.

I can no sell groin shots too, thanks to my oh so tiny wang

Jules and Vincent via divine intervention.

I'd go with that, too. The Macmanus brothers do seem to be better fighters, but Jules and Vincent would get by through some fluke accident.

I'm hoping his career takes off, and then subsequently crashes. That way he can be on one of those reality shows with the c or d list celebrities, depending on how well he does before his inevitable downfall. Then, maybe, just maybe, he'll piss somebody off enough (Danny Bonaduce would be my dream pick) to snap and beat the fuck out of him.

This saves me the trouble of going to prison for doing it myself. Plus, I'll get to watch it on tv this way.