TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

TNA Genesis 2009

Well, you can tell they are planning on giving this match alot of time, considering the pace it's at now.

Well, you can tell they are planning on giving this match alot of time, considering the pace it's at now.

And rightfully so. This has potential to be a GREAT match. It's had a nice build so far. I also like the story of friends that have to put that aside for the title,

Oh man, a chopfest to honor Flair. Sabin sold the shit out of that last one like he just got shot. Good stuff here.

Bad finish to a match like that. Both guys kicked out of EVERYTHING, every key big move, kicked out of every quick pin, then the match ends with a school boy. Shelly should have held the tights or something.

It was a fun match though.

Right I do get that, but I still think the match could have ended a bit differently.

TNA entirely stole my Referee gimmick.

From PWI:

For those wondering, what TNA said on tonight's PPV regarding Kevin Nash is a shoot. Nash was hospitalized earlier today in Charlotte, NC with a severe staph infection in his elbow and there is a strong fear he may have blood poisoning.

I am told it's a really serious infection and there is a lot of concern backstage for Nash's well being.

Yeah, I liked the entire match other than the finish, basically. It was building up really damn good and then the lameduck finish, which just plays into breaking them up probably. Would have preferred a clean finish and both guys still try to get the tag belts also. But I guess that doesn't make sense either if one of the guys is already the X Division champ.

Wow, Nash is hurt. Shocking! This is like the longest running cycles of a guys career in that Nash has conveniently come up with the injury excuse so many times before during significantly big matches in his career. Chances are he was supposed to do the job or something. Will anyone ever learn to stop working with this guy? I am not buying the injury here, so maybe its' storyline too, like Rhino. Or else it's just too funny that Nash is like this.....still.

Shane Sewell has some weird ass theme music, bells ringing and shit.

I'm giving Nash the benefit of the doubt on this one. He's been working pretty hard since this entire MEM deal has started, and a job by him tonight wouldn't have hurt him or anyone else.

I sure hope the guy pulls through.

Yeah, I liked the entire match other than the finish, basically. It was building up really damn good and then the lameduck finish, which just plays into breaking them up probably. Would have preferred a clean finish and both guys still try to get the tag belts also. But I guess that doesn't make sense either if one of the guys is already the X Division champ.

Wow, Nash is hurt. Shocking! This is like the longest running cycles of a guys career in that Nash has conveniently come up with the injury excuse so many times before during significantly big matches in his career. Chances are he was supposed to do the job or something. Will anyone ever learn to stop working with this guy? I am not buying the injury here, so maybe its' storyline too, like Rhino. Or else it's just too funny that Nash is like this.....still.

Shane Sewell has some weird ass theme music, bells ringing and shit.

From PWI:

For those wondering, what TNA said on tonight's PPV regarding Kevin Nash is a shoot. Nash was hospitalized earlier today in Charlotte, NC with a severe staph infection in his elbow and there is a strong fear he may have blood poisoning.

I am told it's a really serious infection and there is a lot of concern backstage for Nash's well being.

From PWI:

Ouch, I guess I was dogging on Nash incorrectly in my other post. That sounds messed up. I figured TNA was inflating a no-show appearence for Nash to make it sound more serious. He's just missed so many pay per views due to a last minute WTF scenario of an injury that I thought he was just being a titbaby about something regarding the match, or just simply that he didn't feel the point of bothering if it was going to be not for his benefit. But I stand corrected if that is in fact a very serious situation as it sounds like.

From PWI:

Well we know the Frontline was supposed to win tonight

Well, I think that you had every right to feel sketchy of The Boy Who Cried Wolfpac. This is one of the few times where he is actually unable to compete.

I'm now wondering if once Nash got hurt, they wanted to put Sting the his place, and thus are running the "Rhino is not heard from" story.

I would love for Hebner to get knocked out, and then Shane pins Bashir and counts the pin himself.