TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Krankor

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2009

Ideally I'd have liked to get this guy a round or two later to get better keeper value, but he'd be long gone by the time I get my next pick at the end of round 6. Here's hoping he comes up big in his second year after TJ surgery.

Francisco Liriano, SP

LirianoTongue2.jpg

Just for the record Guys, I apologize. I was on vacation and had virtually no internet access. The Aybar pick will apparently be my legacy, so I must explain. I had limited time on the internet while I was down there, so no time to research. I figured Id check post season stats and Aybar was the first name that popped up with decent stats, plus I had remembered vaguely the name. At any rate...I could have had Derek Jeter....I will gladly be the whipping boy this season, but have no fear, no more long waits for picks from me.

Oh, and a little more research.

If anyone happens to see him on the board, bombard him with pm's telling him to pick.

He has 2 make up picks for his mistakes, and pretty soon he's going to have another 2.

Sure he's had enough time already. He's had more than enough time already. I see no reason why we should sit around for 18 hours and then another 18 hours after JHawk goes waiting for him.