TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Krankor

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2009

Yea, cause unless he's putting up Mauer production is he really worth losing your 1st rounder every year you keep him?

Aybar...?

Speaking of Joe Mauer...

Joe Mauer, C, Twins

cleanser1cd4.png

It seems we definitely have a majority in favor of the rule change so I'm going to add it to the league rules post. The Rule will be a change from our previous Rule K, which stated players not in the player pool were off limits to draft.

Yea, cause unless he's putting up Mauer production is he really worth losing your 1st rounder every year you keep him?

Aybar...?

Some of us forgo the safe 1st round picks, you know, like Willie Aybar. :P

And Krankor, good call on Mauer. He was my 2nd choice in case Wieters got slammed. I think you'll experience dividends from your catcher a lot quicker than I will.

Aybar...?

LOL I would love to have Wieters, but not at the price of a 1st rounder when I already have the best Catcher in Baseball, who is only 25 years old, locked up with an 18th round pick.

Wieters wont even start the first two months, so it puts MJ at a disadvantage for 2 months as well.

For the second year in a row I'm spending my first round pick on Chipper Jones. Welcome back Chipper!

Chipper_Jones-lg.jpg

And with the first pick of rd. 2 I'll take a guy I almost drafted last year, Brandon Phillips.

pqgql5GL.jpg

He's totally psyched to be joining the defending champs.

How much time does Gabe have? Like an hour? Steak, if you're going to be away in the next hour or two, send me or Krankor your pick so we can get this moving. I'll be around.

ESPN has their leagues available to sign up for now, if we want to go through them. That would give us a player pool, plus they do the free stat-tracker all year as opposed to just the first week that Yahoo does for free.

ESPN is utter shit. I absolutely detest their setup and layout. Their rankings for players are even surprisingly worse than Yahoo's.

There's a reason ESPN have made all their fantasy stuff free the past few years as opposed to charging for that crap any longer...

If you want to use it for a player pool for yourself, thats fine, but the league is getting setup in Yahoo in a few days once its up.

All of the league history/settings are already setup in Yahoo as well.