TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

VH1 Trash TV Compendium

I'm addicted to this shit, too. The reality shows, the countdowns, the documentaries... I'm a VH-1 junkie, for real.

I blame it on an ex-girlfriend. She turned me out on this shit.

Yeah, what the hell happened to The Surreal Life? I remember they had a press release for Season Seven about a year ago listing the cast which had "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Phil Hellmuth, Carrot Top, Miss Cleo, and

Honestly, The Surreal Life was the epitome of a show with diminishing returns. The first two seasons on WB were truly the best. Loved the argument between MC Hammer and Corey Feldman in the first season over Corey taking a twenty minute dump. Truly surreal. The first season on VH1 (the one that's spawned a gajillion spinoffs) was pretty awesome too but after that, they just progressively worse. Last season was pretty terrible. Who cares about Florence Henderson and Tawny Kitaen's beef? And everybody else in the cast was just boring (and Maven qualifies as a D list celebrity? I don't think I'd have him anywhere on the alphabet!)

Well no...I'm just saying Maven hardly qualifies as a celebrity in the wrestling world let alone amongst non-wrestling fans. Besides he didn't do anything interesting in the house except hit on that hot Playboy model occasionally.

Don't you dare ever diss Maven on SL.

Great conversation had with my brother earlier today.

"Man, Stephen Adler looks like he's having fun... wish I would of did some heroin."

"...That ain't fun man, it's cool... but he ain't having no fun. Look he's having a seizure!"

"You're just a pussy. Once my kids are out of the house, I'm smoking some heroin."

Adler: Changing Lives

VH1 has unfortuntately travelled down the the same path as its sister channel MTV, with too many sleezy reality shows. VH1 used to serve as a more "grown up" version of MTV, in the sense that they would so more adult contempary stuff. Even through the '90s, VH1 was still remotely watchable with stuff like "Behind the Music", "Legends", "Storytellers", "Pop Up Video", "Where Are They Now", "The List", etc. It's awfully ironic that not to long ago, they had the slogan of "Music First"! :huh:

Yeah, MTV and VH1 has some serious balls pushing themselves as music channels these days. Celebrity train wrecks and crappy dating shows are what they're going for. And MTV2 is a shitsuck station. They sold it as all music all the time after MTV decided to just show tv shows...and now it's just all Viva La Bam and Pimp My Ride.

Even Fuse isn't as video oriented as it used to be

Yeah, MTV and VH1 has some serious balls pushing themselves as music channels these days. Celebrity train wrecks and crappy dating shows are what they're going for. And MTV2 is a shitsuck station. They sold it as all music all the time after MTV decided to just show tv shows...and now it's just all Viva La Bam and Pimp My Ride.

Even Fuse isn't as video oriented as it used to be

So what you are trying to say is that MTV2 is just a time warp kind of channel that is stuck showing MTV shows from 5-7 years past. That means in 5 years, MTV2 will be showing Daddys Girls, The City and The Hills.

The first season of Rock of Love was the best. Its been crap ever since.

The only improvement MTV has made was replacing that ugly Tila Tequila with those smoking hot twins.

I'll agree that those twins are hot...but it's still a fake dating show where everyone claims to have fallen in love with these people they don't even know

You wouldn't develop feelings for those two if you were making out and fooling around all the time with them?

Did anybody else watch I Love Money 2? The girl who got kicked off was a complete spaz. It was funny watching the finale of Double Shot at Love. The twins parents are beyond ugly.

Yeah, that chick's got issues...

"No Buddha."

Can't stand that American Idol bitch on Sober House. I'm actually rooting for her to relapse.

Rodney King actually looks like he could make it

Which one is the American Idol chick? Is it the heavier-set ugly chick?

Looks like Andy Dick is joining the house this week. I don't care that much about seeing him, I just want all Adler all the time.

Scott (The Model) on The Real World sure does date alot of ugly girls. Chet (the Mormon) was hoping to host TRL. Too bad nobody told him that the show had been cancelled for awhile. The black girl on the show is all jealous of the girls that Scott is dating. Such a haterr.

Anyone check out The Girls of Hedsor Hall? Seems like it could be a better version of Charm School.

One chick after receiving her uniform: "No guy's gonna want to fuck me in that." Classy.

Oh yeah, and that Fantasy Factory is fucking amazing.