TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - February 2009

FCW has debuted a new gimmick, Abraham Obama Washington (Brian Jossie), who claims to be the first black president of wrestling, trying to look like Obama

HA HA YES!

WWE's 6/7 PPV has been renamed again to "WWE Night of Extreme".

Extreme what?

Really? You can't put one and two together?

Rey Mysterio was not at TV this past week and will not be appearing on the WWE Northeast house shows this weekend either.

PWInsider.com has no confirmation as to why Mysterio has been pulled from the appearances at this time, but the belief among those I spoke to is it was likely a personal situation he needed to address in San Diego (where he resides), not a suspension or injury.

A planned Mysterio signing in Massapequa, NY will instead feature Chris Jericho.

Rumor on Florida Indies message board has Low-Ki injured and out of action for 6-8 months. To lend certain credence to this Kaval was "taken out" in a backstage segment at last nights FCW television tapings...

Knee ligaments gone again? He just came back from that injury beginning of this year or so, missing most of 2008 with it.

Uh oh, someone check his physical address over the weekend.

Rumor has it the dogs will be in the pool area.

Rumor on Florida Indies message board has Low-Ki injured and out of action for 6-8 months. To lend certain credence to this Kaval was "taken out" in a backstage segment at last nights FCW television tapings...

Knee ligaments gone again? He just came back from that injury beginning of this year or so, missing most of 2008 with it.

Said to be his neck this time around.

Rey Mysterio was not at TV this past week and will not be appearing on the WWE Northeast house shows this weekend either.

PWInsider.com has no confirmation as to why Mysterio has been pulled from the appearances at this time, but the belief among those I spoke to is it was likely a personal situation he needed to address in San Diego (where he resides), not a suspension or injury.

A planned Mysterio signing in Massapequa, NY will instead feature Chris Jericho.

Shoot. And I'm going to a house show tomorrow.

I don't get the Melina love. She's ugly, and her only redeeming point is she can wrestle and do the splits.

I had no idea Kelly Kelly's real name was Barbara Blank. I thought the whole "Barbie Blank" thing was just made up.

And she JUST turned 22 on 1/15. Which would mean she was only 19 when she debuted in '06.

Wow.

Uh oh. I hope he isn't at home "taking care" of his sick wife and children.

EDIT: Damn, didn't realize someone already made a Benoit joke. I should read the entire page of posts next time.

I had no idea Kelly Kelly's real name was Barbara Blank. I thought the whole "Barbie Blank" thing was just made up.

And she JUST turned 22 on 1/15. Which would mean she was only 19 when she debuted in '06.

Wow.

That 3 year delay isn't doing your street cred very good - not that you have much.