TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

is "random australian hotty that happens to be the greatest computer expert in the world yet at the same time doesn't really have much to do with the overall story" going to be there as well?

Not to mention that despite her status as the greatest computer expert in the world, the only hacker in the world who could do whatever with the doodad was her close friend who lived down the street (with his mother).

Revenge of the Fallen sounds like they held a nationwide contest for first graders to come up with the title.

I want to know what that gigantic wheeled thing that Optimus is fighting at the end of the trailer is? I've heard everything from its Devastator, to it just being one of the 7 Constructicons.

I heard its supposed to be The Fallen, which is supposed to be like The Decepticon God or something like that. I've been told that's his face on the Transformers 2 poster.

Man, lot of hate in here for the first. I wasn't obsessed or anything as a child but knew enough to call myself a fan and I thought the first was fine. Not perfect but the effects were great, the 'bots were well done and the transformations were seamless.

Though Josh Duhamel grabbing Lebouef near the end and saying "Hey! You're a soldier now!" is one of the most unintentionally hilarious lines of all time.

The alternate mode of that giant wheel thing is supposedly a Steam Shovel, ala Scavenger from the G1 Constructicons. Though where the huge wheel comes from, I have no idea. So, my guess is either the Fallen is a Steam Shovel in alternate form, or it is indeed one of the Constructicons.

Just have to wait and see. I'm be happy either way.

Well, here is the toy for The Fallen, which was posted to TFW2005.com earlier Saturday (2-07-09).

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/t...evealed-166761/

TheFallen.jpg

His alternate mode is a Cybertronian Jet, and he is expected to be Deluxe or Voyager sized.

*awaits the "ew, what the hell is that" comments* <_<

Also, drum roll please.....Here is the cardback for Johnny-5....I mean Wall-E....I mean FUCKIN' WHEELIE

wheelie.jpg

I'm not. That looks like it's going to annoy me, much in the same way that Frenzy did in the 1st one.

^^^

According to the bio on the card, he's a coward and will align himself with anyone just to get them to stop yelling at him.

I enjoyed Frenzy in the first film. I still don't understand the hate.

I am also a fan of Frenzy. The scene on Air Force 1 was hilarious.

"Stupid insects tried to shoot me!"

I particularly enjoyed him giving the agents the finger while saying that.

I am also a fan of Frenzy. The scene on Air Force 1 was hilarious.

"Stupid insects tried to shoot me!"

I particularly enjoyed him giving the agents the finger while saying that.

Not to mention he carried to the legacy of a Transformer saying "Oh shit!"

I want to know what that gigantic wheeled thing that Optimus is fighting at the end of the trailer is? I've heard everything from its Devastator, to it just being one of the 7 Constructicons.

I heard its supposed to be The Fallen, which is supposed to be like The Decepticon God or something like that. I've been told that's his face on the Transformers 2 poster.

Wrong. The Fallen is one of the original 13 built by Primus who ended up turning on him for Unicron. Caused major shit in the comics and was beaten by the Autobots and Deceptions.

revengemegacloseupwt4.jpg

Wrong. The Fallen is one of the original 13 built by Primus who ended up turning on him for Unicron. Caused major shit in the comics and was beaten by the Autobots and Deceptions.

I don't think they're going to go that far so they'll change Fallen's story to being The Ultimate Evil and Megatron's boss.!

I like Wheelie's new look. I'm fine with him since I know he'll have a new voice actor.

Michael Bay Wants Welker for Soundwave

Michael Bay has made this post on his official message board in response to pleas from the fans about Frank Welker doing the voice of Soundwave in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, considering he won't have the chance to voice Megatron again (Hugo Weaving is reprising that role):

I think I'm going to pursue Frank on Soundwave.

Michael

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=53595

I'm amped. Fuck the haters. I really enjoyed the first one, in a "I'll look past that" kinda way. Yeah.

Seriously - Devastator - awesome. Now all we need is Omega Supreme. He *always* had the best dialogue in the Transformers cartoon...

"Talk: Excessive. Time: Limited."

"Sarcasm: Not appreciated."

"Constructicons enemies. Enemies die!"

"For once I will talk like I did on Cybertron, before the betrayal."

"Failure: Impossible."

"Prepare to meet your manufacturer, Decepticons!"

"Next time we meet, Decepticon, your twisted wreckage shall join those of your brothers. I guarantee it."

"I do not hide from evil, Starscream. I eliminate it!"

I was looking at some of the Revenge of the Fallen toys in Target this afternoon. I noticed a Bumblebee arm thing that transforms from a fist to a blaster. When you press the Autobot insignia at the bottom of the thing, a short clip of "The Touch" plays. I nearly nerd-gasmed.