TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zetterberg is God

NHL Thread

Seriously, what the hell happen when I wasn't looking? Apparently the Wings took the night off after the 3 games in 4 nights scheduling, but that's no excuse for the blowout.

I'll never get tired of Daniel Alfredsson getting booed in Ottawa when the Leafs play there. I noticed tonight that there were a lot less Sens fans trying to drown them out with cheers, though.

Seriously, what the hell happen when I wasn't looking? Apparently the Wings took the night off after the 3 games in 4 nights scheduling, but that's no excuse for the blowout.

Yeah, that game is kind of a mystery here at my house. We were all happy at the idea that the old Chris Osgood is back...and then we get that game

Don't look now, but the Leafs are 7 out of a playoff spot.

Parade on Yonge Street?

My dad and I discussed how ridiculous it was for the Leafs to win all these games suddenly, and potentially miss out on both the playoffs and draft lottery. He said I sounded liek Jesse Ventura giving Vince the business, ala SNME. "Look how stupid the Leafs are! Have they no common sense?"

Tanking games is stupid, especially since they have a draft lottery to prevent you from tanking games.

What are they supposed to do, miss open nets? Just skate around with the puck and not take shots?

Flyers/Devils games are so frustrating. 15 years and we still can't solve Marty. We can't shoot without it getting blocked. They dictate every single fucking game we play against them. The only way we can beat them is if their coach has cancer and nobody wants to play because they're too depressed. Sad.