TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

A reminder!

OK.

So, I have a match each from WC and Taiga... even though they were meant to send to Landon. I however have NO matches from either Drew or Slaughterhouse/5, OR Thoth and Landon himself. Taiga and WC I can understand, and I hope Drew, S/5 and Thoth have done the same but in reverse, but surely Landon hasn't sent his own match to himself to mark!?

:huh:

Good god... with the filming of my show, plus a two week flu, plus other stuff... I fucking forgot.

I can't believe this; this is the first time I ever forgot to write.

I'm flabbergasted.

I'll be honest, *I* forgot whose match I was marking too. I blame Taiga, since she IM'd me and asked for an extension, and I innocently assumed she would be contacting her marker, not just the other guy vaguely in charge who happens to hang around.

*points accusing finger at Taiga* BAD!

Still, at least you guys got matches in, and both to the same person! And since Landon had the main event, I can take this. I'll take a looksee over them tomorrow.

Just wanted to say...

Do not put me in the next card, put me in the one after. I want to write at least one more promo to get things started for me again. My new job has me being tired more than usual since I'm dealing with teenagers that has law issues and have mental problems (No joke there). When you're dealing with teens that has been charge with gun possesion or dealing crack/cocaine with a lot of gang activities, you're going to have a tough time since you're dealing with depression, ADD, ADHD any fuckin thing that ends with the letter "D". Anyways, I should be in the game soon enough. GOOD LUCK ON THE SHOW.

OK.

So, I have a match each from WC and Taiga... even though they were meant to send to Landon. I however have NO matches from either Drew or Slaughterhouse/5, OR Thoth and Landon himself. Taiga and WC I can understand, and I hope Drew, S/5 and Thoth have done the same but in reverse, but surely Landon hasn't sent his own match to himself to mark!?

:huh:

I had sent 1/2 of Slaughterhouse's match to MANSON, but I haven't heard anything from him for a while. I had been planning a promo, and well, I'm sure you've all been blown away by the awesomeness of my unpromo. Looks like Michael Alexander is looking at an unfortunate encounter with a Japanese tweenager in face paint...

Good god... with the filming of my show, plus a two week flu, plus other stuff... I fucking forgot.

I'm flabbergasted.

No sweat, I've got it covered. Ie., I was struggling on a finish anyway and I was probably going to do something 'cheap' like a DQ (SPOILER!), so no harm no foul.

Bo, request noted.

I'm flabbergasted.

No sweat, I've got it covered. Ie., I was struggling on a finish anyway and I was probably going to do something 'cheap' like a DQ (SPOILER!), so no harm no foul.

Bo, request noted.

Well, thanks, but it doesn't really make me feel better. In 8 years (off and on), I admit I have no-showed in the past. But I've never completely forgot I had a match.

Edit: 8 years? I notice it's Kingmas... he's 32?!?!?! Wow. Then again, I was 17 when I started here.

I'll be honest, *I* forgot whose match I was marking too. I blame Taiga, since she IM'd me and asked for an extension, and I innocently assumed she would be contacting her marker, not just the other guy vaguely in charge who happens to hang around.

*points accusing finger at Taiga* BAD!

Still, at least you guys got matches in, and both to the same person! And since Landon had the main event, I can take this. I'll take a looksee over them tomorrow.

i'm not bad... just retarded.

Sorry. Late Mansonosity finish.

At least that saves us from being chokeslammed by a goth japanese wrestling comedy act.

*whew* :P

If anything astonishes me more than the fact that an SWF legend is in his early thirties, it's that 1) I was around when he was still an active writer, and 2) I'm older than he is.

In fact, I think Bruce Blank might have had me by a couple of weeks, but otherwise it was GSMS, Blank, me, and then everybody else, IIRC.

Damn, here I am, finally writing a heel, and I don't even do anything for Kingmas...

:: knocks Landon out and takes his candy ::

If anything astonishes me more than the fact that an SWF legend is in his early thirties, it's that 1) I was around when he was still an active writer, and 2) I'm older than he is.

In fact, I think Bruce Blank might have had me by a couple of weeks, but otherwise it was GSMS, Blank, me, and then everybody else, IIRC.

Damn, here I am, finally writing a heel, and I don't even do anything for Kingmas...

:: knocks Landon out and takes his candy ::

I'm in my early thirties. I think I've been e-fedding off and on for about 12 years now.

*Looks at Michael Alexander*

Feel free to 'fess up anytime, fella. I'm pretty sure you're up there somewhere :P (by which I mean, older than me at 27)

*Looks at Michael Alexander*

Feel free to 'fess up anytime, fella. I'm pretty sure you're up there somewhere :P (by which I mean, older than me at 27)

Guilty as charged. I'm pretty sure I've confessed already on some thread or other over in the "Community/General" forum. 35. I'm trying to get a custom cane made so I can shake it at the neighborhood kids as I yell at them to "Get off my lawn!" :P

Man, I didn't realise we were all so damn old.

You know, except me.

Anyway, yeah, show will be up some time tommorrow, delayed I'm afraid as there's certain things I've got to take care of tonight. Card-wise... well, we'll think about that later I guess, but if anyone's got booking requests might as well get them in now.

Wait, some of you are in your 30's? Wow, that makes me feel better since I'm still in my 20's...granted, it's my later 20's but still in the 20's, and I've been with this fed (in and out) since the IGN days... Good god, now I feel old again.

Okay, it's been a mad day or two with one thing or another. I owe it to Va'aiga and Tod to give the main events a proper reading, but I don't want to leave the show unposted, so two matches are up. Main event soon, DDD/Thoth when I've got some proper sleep.

Impressive main event. :headbang:

I won't play spoiler, either, but...congrats.

Mr. Bruner...

I'm thinking of writing a Promo and I am asking permission to use your character if possible. I'm not going to kill you or hurt you nor do anything that would impact your character's character in a negative matter. My Promo (If I have the time to write, although I think I would) Will not be in the show, in fact, it will be posted up on the board, but first, I will need permission from Mr. Bruner to use his character.

Thank you.

Is there any reason in particular you'd immediately go with the disclaimer that you promise not to hurt your tag team partner? Got a bit of the Shawn Michaels in you, eh? :P

Fuck, man, go for it.

"I'd throw Bruner through a window, but sadly I couldn't find a motorised digger with a big enough scoop."

Sign in to follow this