TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luke-o

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

I really liked the first game, the control worked really nicely. It's just a shame that the story wasn't too hot and boss battles were a pain the ass for the most part.

I never played the original, whats the controls like, for this interests me.

It's basically the same engine they used in X-Men Legends so if you've played either of those you should be able to pick things up rather quickly.

Since the kid I can't spend a whole lot of time buying or playing video games but believe me this is one game I'm looking to pick up.

I never played the original, whats the controls like, for this interests me.

It's a bit like Gauntlet. You have a team and you can switch what character in your team you want to play as using the D-Pad. While, you're playing as one character, the other people in your team back you up. It's an action rpg, pretty much.

I think it's cool that they are basing this on The Civil War, it will make for an excellent story arch.

I thought the exact opposite when I first saw this.

I'm hyped for this. I absolutely loved Legends and UA1, so this has my money already. It uses 'elements' from Civil War apprarently, and they always borrow from several stories at once anyway, so I doubt it will be entirely about Civil War.

Regardless, looks cool, can't wait.

I'm hyped for this. I absolutely loved Legends and UA1, so this has my money already. It uses 'elements' from Civil War apprarently, and they always borrow from several stories at once anyway, so I doubt it will be entirely about Civil War.

Regardless, looks cool, can't wait.

If it makes anyone feel better, former Marvel guy Evan Skolnick is editorial director at Vicarious Visions, and he's got a hand in the writing. Which probably means that the New Warriors aren't the catalyst for the Civil War (Skolnick being the writer for the last third of New Warriors v1), but I digress.