TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Empress Leelee.

The NEW TSM

It seems everything LeeLee has said about guys at TSM not liking women, has become pretty clear in this thread.

Yeah, 'cause a tripped girl banning people left/right has nothing to do with the stuff at hand...

It's all just fun and games but a girl does it and gets called out? Ooooh... TSM hates women.

Guest Empress Leelee.
I would like to point out that I'm totally for EHME being reinstated but him moderating MMA is going to be a tough sell.

Christ, did Leena even bother to review half of his posts in there?

Fuck the heck.

I have read everything through my numerous accounts.

He is a troubled youth. Perhaps a position of authority will teach him discipline, and most importantly, the ability to control himself. Through moderating this MMA nonsense folder, he will be taught correctly. As the new overlord of this website, I expect nothing less from this young man.

KOAB, what the fuck is wrong with you? MMA is toast.

No, it's not. This is an evolution of TSM. For the people not ready to ascend to the next level, they will have a hard time. But for those ready for change, they will be welcomed and find a great new prosperous forums.thesmartmarks.com to post at.

No, it's not. This is an evolution of TSM. For the people not ready to ascend to the next level, they will have a hard time. But for those ready for change, they will be welcomed and find a great new prosperous forums.thesmartmarks.com to post at.

*slow clap*

It seems everything LeeLee has said about guys at TSM not liking women, has become pretty clear in this thread.

Yeah, 'cause a tripped girl banning people left/right has nothing to do with the stuff at hand...

It's all just fun and games but a girl does it and gets called out? Ooooh... TSM hates women.

They were banned for calling her a bitch.

Boooooo.

They was banned for calling her a bitch.

Yeah, that ain't an overreaction. I'm pretty sure Al called her a "bitch" before he was banned too? And every member of the Danny Maff Clique?

Guest Empress Leelee.

EHME is ready.

I have hope. No, wait. I know he will be. Fuck hope.

For the record- I never supported this banning of EHME, with him, it's damned if you do and damned if you don't. I don't think this board is better off with him but I don't think it's better off without him either.

Not knowing nearly enough about the site's history and posters: is this a just some odd game of roleplaying, or what?

As for EHME as MMA mod: Meh. Dude talks massive amounts of shit, but I have little reason to believe he's the type to go power mad and start deleting and/or editing posts (unless he totally fags out after a night of drinking, or something).

Boooooo.

They was banned for calling her a bitch.

Yeah, that ain't an overreaction. I'm pretty sure Al called her a "bitch" before he was banned too? And every member of the Danny Maff Clique?

They shouldn't have called her a bitch and told her to suck a dick. I don't see how banning them was an overreaction.

I don't know or care who Al and the Danny Maff clique is.

Sports

- A severe attitude change is necessary here. The elitism started by former leaders will cease immediately. Some homerism is acceptable, but less than we have now. TSM is a national board, and we do not only wish to hear about Massholes, New York sports, or the Ravens. Mega-threads will no longer take place. We want single topics that focus on discussion, not a bunch of random posts that wander aimlessly.

Sports - Damaramu, Marvin

Okay, I found this pretty funny.

Guest Empress Leelee.
They were banned for calling her a bitch.

So she's thin skinned? Man... that almost is pathetic.

What a cunt. That should work according to you.

Hey. Cockfag. You're the next to go.

I know it's hard for the average white male to adjust to change. History has shown this to be proven time and time again.

It's a message board.

Guest Empress Leelee.
cockfag... and I'm harsh? Please

Ugh. SHUT...THE FUCK UP. We already had an Alan Keiper for baseball. I don't want one for football. Post your numbers somewhere else.

Banned.

Guest Empress Leelee.
the dames is here. dames dames dames. save us dames.

pests_blkwidow1.jpg

WHERE IS YOUR DAMES NOW.